Offensive reader review on Cruise Critic

Old June 10th, 2006, 10:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Offensive reader review on Cruise Critic

I often read the member reviews on Cruise Critic board and find them
helpful and enjoyable. The most recent reader review of the Caribbean
Princess I found offensive. Take a look at it and see what you think.
It is the latest member review posted today I believe.

Old June 11th, 2006, 12:48 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

I kind of got why you might find the person's attitude unpleasant, although
she obviously had a good time.

Left the kids at home so she could have fun without them, even though the
ship is enormous and has lots of kid stuff. Made fun of passengers that she
could "look down" on from her high perch. Lectures her readers on their
treatment of the overworked staff. Basically stole a week of soda by
sharing a soda card with her hubby against ship rules. Wrapped it up by
lecturing her readers that they are lucky to be on a ship so be grateful.

I wouldn't want to be sitting with her so hopefully she took advantage of
Freestyle (or is that NCL?). Is that it?

Gigi

Old June 11th, 2006, 02:06 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Offensive reader review "Jew Down"

The term "Jew Down" is so very offensive. How could people not see
this?

Old June 11th, 2006, 02:09 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

The review was by Sonjasue and the comment was in the discussion
concerning Cozumel. The review is dated 6/9/06. Cruise Critic is the
web site.

Old June 11th, 2006, 04:31 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

I didn't read that part. Evidently I read the wrong post, but I admit I
more or less skimmed it. If you complain, they will probably delete it. I
agree that is very offensive.

Gigi

Old June 11th, 2006, 04:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Forgive me but go to cruisecritic.com. Then go to reviews(member) and
look for Caribbean Princess review by sonjasue1. The review is dated
6/9/06. It seems that the "jew them down" is not as offensive to others
as I find it.
The offending post was from

Old June 11th, 2006, 05:09 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

I am not trying to get it removed, I want it exposed! Do not cover it
up, expose it!