Checking Lufthansa flight status

Old September 26th, 2003, 03:07 AM
blarg

Default Checking Lufthansa flight status

Isn't there a way to check the status of an ongoing flight on the
Lufthansa website? Is it on time etc. I thought this sort of thing was
pretty standard these days. I've looked pretty carefully and came up
with nothing.

Alternately, is there a general purpose website that has this info? I
found one on Yahoo but it didn't seem to work.

Thanks
Old September 26th, 2003, 04:02 AM
Mike Cordelli

Go to lufthansa.com

over in the left set of menus in the yellow background is a link for
arrivals/departure, that brings you to

http://www.lufthansa.com/aerodyn/ar_...n&pos=DE&p=fly

which lets you put in the flight number and get the status.

Old September 26th, 2003, 08:38 AM
blarg

Thanks. I'd tried that, but had selected departure and it returned no
information for the flight, which had apparently left on time. But I can
see now that it works for arrival, which has not occurred yet.

In article ,
says...