NAAFA's Airline Tips for Fat People

Old September 9th, 2003, 07:46 PM
Deep Fish out of Korea

Default NAAFA's Airline Tips for Fat People

Crash Street Kidd wrote in message
In article .rogers.com,

Deep
Fish out of Korea says...

GW wrote in message
.. .
Crash Street Kidd wrote:

In article

ogers.com,
Deep
Fish out of Korea says...

...and now forging posts.

You think the sawed off little runling may be a tad upset?

LOL

DFooK

GW wrote in message
. ..
"Deep Fish out of Korea" wrote:
GW wrote
"Deep Fish out of Korea" wrote:
GW wrote
"Supergoof" wrote:

Should parents also pay extra for making other passengers

put
up
with their
obnoxious children?

Maybe you should call the whaaaaaaambulance.

People have more choice in whether or not to have kids than

fat
people do in
whether or not they lose weight.

If you're going to force parents with obnoxious kids to
charter their own plane, it's not too much to as somebody
whose butt's too big to fit in one seat to buy two.

Mikey's just sore because the pilots keep sending the

stewardesses
back to
ask him if "the little boy" wants to come up to see a real

cockpit.

Congratulations. You've made griffinTHAL look like a
competent flamer.

ps griffinthal -- STUPID

My wife wants to go down on you, mikey. She's tired of not
being able to find my willie between all my rolls of fat.

Tell her to email me and we'll see what we can arrange.

miguel

FYI Mikey, I cold be three times your mass and still have a normal

BMI.
It's
called height.

Do you think short people are descended from hobbits?

Crash Street Kidd

CRASH, DID JESUS WANT YOU TO BE HAPPILY MARRIED FOR LESS
THAN A WEEK? OR DID HE WANT YOUR EX WIFE TO BE FILLED WITH
REMORSE EVEN BEFORE SAYING "I DO"?

miguel

Hey, little guy, your envy is showing.

He never did get over that rejection.

I hear the little guy bounced higher than a superball.

Don't lose hope though - you too can someday have a wife/sexual partner

(or
close substitute). ASk your Fart-donor pal Dutton.

Nekulturny skank Russian Mafia doxies are a drug on the market. Even

cheaper
if they come with whelps attached.

You need not be a dwarf-virgin ALL your life.

It does seem that Erron was the trailblazer in
this regard.

Blaze?

Well, Erron IS a flaming something or other.

DFooK

Crash Street Kidd

DFooK