TSA Agents Conduct ‘Full Monty’ Pat-Down On HenryKissinger

Old May 15th, 2012, 01:55 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Fly Guy

Default TSA Agents Conduct ‘Full Monty’ Pat-Down On HenryKissinger

Where are all you TSA appologists and psycophants?

Get your sorry asses here right now and explain why you're oh so glad
that we have the TSA.

You sick *******s that can't get enough TSA screw'in.

------------------------------

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/...nry-kissinger/

TSA Agents Conduct ‘Full Monty’ Pat-Down On Henry Kissinger

NEW YORK (CBSDC) — Even a Nobel Peace Prize winner can’t avoid a
pat-down.

Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger got searched by a
Transportation Security Administration employee while going through a
security checkpoint at LaGuardia Airport in New York Friday, The
Washington Post reports.

Kissinger, who was in a wheelchair, was told by a TSA agent that he
needed to be searched.

“He stood with his suit jacket off, and he was wearing suspenders,”
freelance reporter Matthew Cole told the Post. “They gave him the full
pat-down. None of the agents seemed to know who he was.” Cole added that
Kissinger was given “the full Monty” search.

Kissinger negotiated the Paris Peace Accords which helped bring an end
to the Vietnam War.

Earlier this year, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., was detained at a Nashville
airport after refusing to be searched by TSA officials.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:20 PM posted to rec.travel.air
hls

"Fly Guy" wrote in message ...
Where are all you TSA appologists and psycophants?

Get your sorry asses here right now and explain why you're oh so glad
that we have the TSA.

You sick *******s that can't get enough TSA screw'in.

You probably mean "sycophants", don't you?
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:42 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Fly Guy

hls wrote:

Where are all you TSA appologists and psycophants?

You sick *******s that can't get enough TSA screw'in.

You probably mean "sycophants", don't you?

I've seen it spelled both ways. But yes, I guess more commonly without
the silent p.