GGC22005 Announcement!

Old January 11th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Default GGC22005 Announcement!

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

We had a small group on the SGC, got to know each other and have
fun together as well as alone.

I think that was one of the nicest parts of the SGC, doing things as a
group, but being able to do other things on our own. The best part of
course was meeting old friends from RTC, in person.

sue

Old January 11th, 2004, 09:21 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:49:44 -0500, Sue and Kevin Mullen
wrote:

I think that was one of the nicest parts of the SGC, doing things as a
group, but being able to do other things on our own.

Like sex followed by private masturbation?

I dunno.

The Not So Fine Art Of Google
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6
Old January 12th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Susette405

enjoyment. We had a small group on the SGC, got to know each other and have
fun together as well as alone.

Small groups are better in my estimation, easier to co ordinate and do things
with. You get to spend more time with the people that is in the group too. I
love my job but there is headaches with large groups as far as pleasing some
people that just could never be pleased, But it is a challenge and that is what
makes it so much fun! I do not bid on GCC although have been asked many times
and many times thought I should, then I hear horror stories, and the belittling
etc, I am a people person and pleaser and think it may be to nasty to do!
Its ashame cause for th most part the folks are nice..
Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 04Dec04 Jewel of the Seas!
Check out our website: www.cruiseoutlets.com