Ban Dolphin Encouter Programs?

Old August 23rd, 2005, 10:39 PM
How B

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:
On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:55:24 -0700, How B wrote:

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

I have a cat that weighs 25 pounds and has teeth that can penetrate bone.
How do I know? B/c that cat put me in the hospital for a week with two
infected fingers.

You need to rename her "The Furminator" (sorry Arnold).

How B

LOL Get this. Why did the cat bite me?

The vet was putting in a rectal thermometer and she took "offense", I was
holding the front end, right through the knuckle.

LOL like mother like daughter, I guess kitty is not a fan of "back door"
either.

How B

Old August 24th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Charles

In article , Dillon Pyron
wrote:

On the other extreme is the small enclosure at Xcaret. They keep (I
think) six dolphins in there. The pen is barely 100 metres long.

Impressed that you noticed. When I saw that pen at Xcaret in 1997 it
was the first Dolphin Encounter program I had ever seen. I had no
opinion before that about those programs. I had an immediate negative
reaction because of that situation which set the tone for my thinking
about those programs ever since.

--
Charles
Old August 24th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Sumyunguy

"Chrissy Cruiser" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:43:33 GMT, Sumyunguy wrote:

LMAO I'm sorry. Did I hit a nerve? LOL

Yeah, you hit my Hypocrite button really hard. Wear you honor proudly.
--

I've read a lot of your BS posts. Apparently you are real good at "dishing
it out", but not so good at "taking it". I'm certain some people here find

Old August 24th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Rosalie B.

Charles wrote:

In article , Dillon Pyron
wrote:

On the other extreme is the small enclosure at Xcaret. They keep (I
think) six dolphins in there. The pen is barely 100 metres long.

Impressed that you noticed. When I saw that pen at Xcaret in 1997 it
was the first Dolphin Encounter program I had ever seen. I had no
opinion before that about those programs. I had an immediate negative
reaction because of that situation which set the tone for my thinking
about those programs ever since.

I've seen dolphins swimming free alongside our boat, and have actually
been diving (in Belize) where there were wild dolphins. They are
wonderful to see in the wild. I didn't actually see a dolphin swim
program until we went to Bermuda this past fall, and it was even more
horrible than I had imagined.

http://www.cruise-forums.com/gallery...2138/48059.jpg
http://www.cruise-forums.com/gallery...2138/48060.jpg
grandma Rosalie
Old August 24th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake Rosalie B. :

Charles wrote:

In article , Dillon Pyron
wrote:

On the other extreme is the small enclosure at Xcaret. They keep (I
think) six dolphins in there. The pen is barely 100 metres long.

Impressed that you noticed. When I saw that pen at Xcaret in 1997 it
was the first Dolphin Encounter program I had ever seen. I had no
opinion before that about those programs. I had an immediate negative
reaction because of that situation which set the tone for my thinking
about those programs ever since.

I've seen dolphins swimming free alongside our boat, and have actually
been diving (in Belize) where there were wild dolphins. They are
wonderful to see in the wild. I didn't actually see a dolphin swim
program until we went to Bermuda this past fall, and it was even more
horrible than I had imagined.

The dive that hits me the most was when we encountered a pod off
Belize (on the late Wave Dancer). We spent probably 30 minutes with
them and everyone was breathing off the hang tanks at the end of the
dive.

If you question the intelligency of dolphins, spend some time with a
wild pod.

http://www.cruise-forums.com/gallery...2138/48059.jpg
http://www.cruise-forums.com/gallery...2138/48060.jpg
grandma Rosalie

--
dillon

Pain is Nature's way of saying "that was stupid"
Old August 24th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

I'm more Ali than Frazier. Thanks for reading my bull****. LOL

I'm certain some people here find
you funny. I'm not one of them. I find you to be pathetic.

That's devastating, really, just ruined my day. Totally.

You're an
egomaniac whose sadistic streak runs a mile wide.

As wide as the Sesquatchie Valley, actually.

Your superfluous rhetoric
is juvenile in nature. What makes you think you are someone whose opinion
I'm supposed to give a damn about anyways?

Oh, I don't know, maybe it's because you posted several answers in a row to
this thread?

Oh yes, I forgot, your ego! You
may be a legend in your own mind but that's a far cry from reality. If
calling a spade a spade is hypocrisy, then so be it.

Why the racial insult? LOL

Someone needed to put
you in your place.

Well, it ain't gonna be you, Pops.

Now, be a good girl, or boy, or troll, or whatever you
are.

I have some helpful information for you.

There are exactly two categories of people who might read any
article you post. The first group comprises those who know you're
a fraud and an idiot. The second includes only those who have never heard
of you. If you want to maintain as good an image as possible, don't ever
post again.

Your incoherent nonsense just give the first group an opportunity
to laugh at you, and any of the second group who see that crap
will immediately migrate to the first. So your best bet is to
shut the **** up.

--
"Indecision is the key to flexibility however it is weighted by the
incapacity to deal with reality" -CC
Old August 24th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:39:53 -0700, How B wrote:

LOL Get this. Why did the cat bite me?

The vet was putting in a rectal thermometer and she took "offense", I was
holding the front end, right through the knuckle.

LOL like mother like daughter, I guess kitty is not a fan of "back door"
either.

How B

Yet Morrison's "Backdoor Man" is one of my favorites! Go figure.

Yeah, I'm a backdoor man
I'm a backdoor man
The men don't know
But the little girl understand
Hey, all you people that tryin' to sleep
I'm out to make it with my midnight dream, yeah
'Cause I'm a back door man
The men don't know
But the little girls understand
All right, yeah