Caribbean travel is dangerous !

Old May 18th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Cruising Chrissy

Default Caribbean travel is dangerous !

On 16 May 2004 01:38:47 -0700, (Tom-Alex
Soorhull) wrote:

There are dangerous pirates everywhere , they will kill the women,

yawn

rape the men

Oh, good. Homosexual pirates, that's what we need.

and steal the animals onboard, I tell you !

LEAVE THE KITTENS ALONE!

Old May 21st, 2004, 08:50 PM
Petal & Leif

"Bill Barner" wrote in message
For a discussion of homosexual pirates I direct you to the following book:

Sodomy and the pirate tradition : English sea rovers in the seventeenth
century Caribbean by B.R. Burg ; with a new introduction by the
author.
New York University Press, 1995.

I would actually be more afraid meeting american soldiers these days, than
to meet pirates

Leif A

Old October 18th, 2004, 11:45 PM
Jim Johnson

I would actually be more afraid meeting American soldiers these days, than
to meet pirates
Leif A

That is very good that you are scared... We want it just that way BIG
GRIN.. Makes it safer for us Americans..

**** the terrorist of the world, and the terrorist friendly nations... If
they want to force us to be bullies.. so we will have to be. All the
coward countries like France (which has been certified historically as a
nation of big pussies since back in the 1800s)... and Germany a country of
very sore losers... and some of the other wimp nations that don't mind being
blackmailed by the terrorist.. They can all just eat our ****.

Yes, I am glad you are scared.. you will be more scared down the road if the
terrorist trouble gets worse... I suspect you'll see less and less
terrorist stuff down the road, there are only a very few countries that will
stand up to us now.. Most of the big mouthed countries of the 70s and 80s
are long since deflated and there are very few who would consider harboring
a terrorist in public.. maybe a few will do it under the covers.. but most
nations now know they risk too much to support people who LOVE to kill
little kids, and women and other harmless people.

yes eat our crow,
BR