Deadline?

Old November 10th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Marsha

Default Deadline?

What's the deadline for booking on GGC?

Thanks,
Marsha/Ohio

Old November 10th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Marsha" wrote in message
What's the deadline for booking on GGC?

Thanks,
Marsha/Ohio

Final payment is due Nov.13th, Marsha.. Call Cal Ford on his 800 number and
see what he can do for you!
It's 1-800-511-44170-51-11-4417 Toll Free
1-8100800-511-4417 Toll Free-511-4417 Toll Free
Go to:
http://www.ggc2006

--Jean

Old November 10th, 2005, 11:36 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
et...

"Marsha" wrote in message
What's the deadline for booking on GGC?

Thanks,
Marsha/Ohio

Final payment is due Nov.13th, Marsha.. Call Cal Ford on his 800 number
and see what he can do for you!
It's 1-800-511-4417
Go to:
http://www.ggc2006

--Jean

WOW! I overpasted that number...Should be 1-800-511-4417 Sorry!

Old November 10th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Marsha

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Marsha" wrote in message

What's the deadline for booking on GGC?

Thanks,
Marsha/Ohio

Final payment is due Nov.13th, Marsha.. Call Cal Ford on his 800 number
and see what he can do for you!
It's 1-800-511-4417
Go to:
http://www.ggc2006

--Jean

WOW! I overpasted that number...Should be 1-800-511-4417 Sorry!

Thank you.

Marsha/Ohio

Old November 11th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Marsha" wrote in message

Thank you.

Marsha/Ohio

Marsha,
It is just not MY day! The link that I gave you before did not work, so here
is one that will, hopefully!
Again, I apologize! ;-(

--Jean~~~~hopes that Marsha can join us on this cruise!

http://www.ggc2006.com/

Old November 11th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Marsha

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Marsha,
It is just not MY day! The link that I gave you before did not work, so here
is one that will, hopefully!
Again, I apologize! ;-(

--Jean~~~~hopes that Marsha can join us on this cruise!

http://www.ggc2006.com/

Doesn't matter, Jean. I have had it
bookmarked for quite a while now and
look at it most every day. Do you think
I can get the passport in time?

Marsha/Ohio

Old November 11th, 2005, 12:53 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Marsha" wrote in message
Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Marsha,
It is just not MY day! The link that I gave you before did not work, so
here is one that will, hopefully!
Again, I apologize! ;-(

--Jean~~~~hopes that Marsha can join us on this cruise!

http://www.ggc2006.com/

Doesn't matter, Jean. I have had it bookmarked for quite a while now and
look at it most every day. Do you think I can get the passport in time?

Marsha/Ohio

Hi Marsha..
There is a good chance if you act right away! Are you near or in a passport
city?...for instance ours is Houston and they are quite prompt...I'd put in
for it as soon as possible so that you will have it in the future with no
worry...Ask Cal if a passport is required for the ports that the MSC Opera
is visiting. He would know!

Good Luck!

--Jean

Old November 11th, 2005, 01:09 AM
Ermalee

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Marsha" wrote in message
Jean O'Boyle wrote:

[...]

I don't know the turn around time for getting passports these days, but I would
just
bet there's plenty of time to get one. I can't imagine it taking two months!

Ermalee ---wants to meet another Marsha :-)

Old November 11th, 2005, 01:45 PM
Bambi C.

Marsha, I *think* my grandmother got her passport on fairly short notice
with the help of her State Representative's office. Maybe you could check
there and see if they could expedite the process.

Bambi C.

Old November 11th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Marsha L

Marsha... I see you were told the date of the final payment... but that
doesn't mean that you have to book by then. Cal may have a date when he has
to turn back any unoccupied cabins, so someone else can sell them and he'd
be the one to answer that question.

Travel is just easier with a passport. I use mine even on domestic flights.
When I lived in NJ I didn't have a photo on my driver's license and just got
into the habit. I KNOW I could leave it home now, but never take that
chance.

Here's what the US Department of State has to say about them:
http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html

Marsha/NV