Obese passengers caused crash of Air France 447

Old June 28th, 2009, 03:08 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Archangel

Default Obese passengers caused crash of Air France 447

Air France issue is just one of those hundreds of air crashes. If its
caused actually by act of god, there is still the presence of
mechanical defect. How can our aircraft engineers put plane parts
that are very sensitive and vulnerable to a simple lightning?? Crazy
isn't it? This is simply caused by human error after all.

How do you think?

Archangel
Smart Vacation Deals
http://smartvacationdeals.net

On Jun 11, 1:35*am, "Rod Speed" wrote:
Bergermeister wrote:
"Air France flight number 447 broke up over the Atlantic Ocean last
week when it encountered violent storms that allegedly caused a
series of systemic failures on board.
The flight was carrying 228 passengers, over half of whom weighed more than 26 stone.

There is no way of knowing that last.

The rescue mission is ongoing."

Nope, we know they must be dead by now.

26 stone! *What a bunch of hogs!

Pure fantasy.

Old June 28th, 2009, 06:53 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Rod Speed[_1_]

Archangel wrote:

Air France issue is just one of those hundreds of air crashes.

There is nothing like hundreds of crashes of that size aircraft a year.

If its caused actually by act of god,

There is no god, just an endless variety of crutches for pathetically inadequate 'minds'

there is still the presence of mechanical defect. How can our aircraft engineers
put plane parts that are very sensitive and vulnerable to a simple lightning??

You dont know that simple lightning is what killed it.

Crazy isn't it?

You can get struck by lightning walking around on the ground.

This is simply caused by human error after all.

You dont know that.

How do you think?

I gave up on that sort of thing, it makes my head hurt.

Rod Speed wrote

Old July 6th, 2009, 02:22 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
John Mayson

I think it would have crashed on take-off, not after burning several
hours' worth of fuel.

John

--
John Mayson
Austin, Texas, USA
Old July 6th, 2009, 04:40 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Archangel wrote:

How do you think?

I gave up on that sort of thing, it makes my head hurt.

You needn't post what is patently evident. ;-) KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and

Old July 6th, 2009, 04:40 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Archangel wrote:

If its caused actually by act of god,

There is no god, just an endless variety of crutches for pathetically
inadequate 'minds'

The term, "act of God" has nothing to do with religion can have nothing to
do with "God"; it's a legal term which usually means "act of nature" or not
an act of humankind. There may be no God, but there are people who have
wits enough to understand the meaning of the term as it is used today. KM

Old July 6th, 2009, 05:13 AM posted to rec.travel.air
John Doe[_2_]

John Mayson wrote:
I think it would have crashed on take-off, not after burning several
hours' worth of fuel.

No. If you have an ogre in the plane, he may have eaten up all of the
food in the galley and when he went back to his seat, this caused a
major weight/balance problem because of all the weight concentrated in
one location and caused the aircraft to point down and head straight for
the water.

Normally, the food in the galley will end up being distributed evenly
trhoughout the aircraft and you get hundreds of stomachs digesting all
that food, converting it to flatulence much faster than if you stuff all
the food into the ogre's stomach.

Flatulence gets vented overboard as the aircraft refreshes its air
supply, whilst undigested food in the ogre's stomach continues to weight
down the aircraft.