Royal Caribbean modifies changes to Diamond C&A benefits

Old April 15th, 2009, 10:51 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

Default Royal Caribbean modifies changes to Diamond C&A benefits

Royal Caribbean has responded to the feedback they received about the
changes they made to Diamond level Crown and Anchor benefits by
modifying the changes and delaying the effective date to September 1
from July 1.

Member Benefits Changes effective on sailings on or after September 1,
2009

Starting*September 1st there will be some changes to our Crown & Anchor
Society benefits. Crown & Anchor members will continue to receive their
most valued benefits such as discounts on cruises, savings certificates
and priority boarding and departure. Our Platinum and Diamond members
also will continue to receive discounts on balcony and suite category
staterooms including the recently introduced upgraded services and
amenities for suite guests.

The changes include:

A new Ultimate Value Booklet with coupons for various onboard amenities.

An upgraded wine tasting event at a special price

A new exclusive nightly event for Diamond and Diamond Plus members to
meet and mingle with other fellow members on ships without a Diamond
Lounge. This will feature complimentary wine, champagne and a happy
hour discount of 25% off all other beverages.

A continental breakfast with a crew member available to provide
services such as obtaining ice show tickets and other assistance.

Due to limited capacity, the Concierge Lounge has not been able to
accommodate our growing membership, challenging our ability to provide
the optimum experience for our guests. Therefore the Concierge Lounge
will now be accessible to our guests staying in Grand Suites and above
and Diamond Plus guests only. Diamond Members cruising on Freedom Class
ships, Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas will continue to be
able to experience exclusive access to a dedicated Diamond Lounge on
these ships, which feature a complimentary 'happy hour' from 5-8:30pm
daily.

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Royal Caribbean. For the
convenience of all our Crown &Anchor members, the following chart
outlines all benefits, starting September 1.**If you are cruising
between now and September 1 and have questions about your benefits
please contact the Crown & Anchor Society at 1-800-526-9723 or
e-mail*then .*

--
Charles