Ncl

Old April 18th, 2009, 02:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cruise Crazy

Default Ncl

Sue Mullen wrote:

I think Princess is just as good now
that it is part of the Carnival family
as it was before and I also love the new
Crown class of ships. I would love to go
backt o the size of the original Crown,
but that isn't going to happen.
sue
---

The Coral and The Island ar some of the smaller ships . Also Tahittian
Pacific and Royal ( the old Ren ships) are small. Have you been on any
of them? I just wish Princess would send a smaller ship up to Tampa or
Port Canaveral. We would be on that line more often.

~~DORIS~~
**________*/*/___/*/___/*/_________
*\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pacific Princess 9/2/2009

HAL Westerdam 12/6/2009

Oceania Regatta 3/8/2010

Oceania Regatta 3/21/2010

http://community.webtv.net/DorisIs/AROUNDTHEHORN

Old April 18th, 2009, 02:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Cruise Crazy wrote:
Sue Mullen wrote:

I think Princess is just as good now
that it is part of the Carnival family
as it was before and I also love the new
Crown class of ships. I would love to go
backt o the size of the original Crown,
but that isn't going to happen.
sue
---

The Coral and The Island ar some of the smaller ships . Also Tahittian
Pacific and Royal ( the old Ren ships) are small. Have you been on any
of them? I just wish Princess would send a smaller ship up to Tampa or
Port Canaveral. We would be on that line more often.

We were on the Azamara Journey which is one of the Ren ships and really
enjoyed it. We sailed her to Bermuda when she was still a work in
progress, but it was a great cruise.

The problem with most of the old Ren ships for us right now is that they
normally do longer cruises and vacation time is a problem. Once vacation
time is no longer an issue, I hope money will be ok for us to try some
of them.

sue

Old April 18th, 2009, 02:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Apr 18, 9:28*am, Sue Mullen wrote:
Cruise Crazy wrote:
Sue Mullen wrote:

[...]

sue- Hide quoted text -

Hi Sue, the Journey was a great cruise because of the company you
kept.

Lola in Hamilton
Old April 18th, 2009, 05:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Cruise Crazy" wrote in message
Sue Mullen wrote:

I think Princess is just as good now
that it is part of the Carnival family
as it was before and I also love the new
Crown class of ships. I would love to go
backt o the size of the original Crown,
but that isn't going to happen.
sue
---

The Coral and The Island ar some of the smaller ships . Also Tahittian
Pacific and Royal ( the old Ren ships) are small. Have you been on any
of them? I just wish Princess would send a smaller ship up to Tampa or
Port Canaveral. We would be on that line more often.

~~DORIS~~
________ / /___/ /___/ /_________
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pacific Princess 9/2/2009

HAL Westerdam 12/6/2009

Oceania Regatta 3/8/2010

Oceania Regatta 3/21/2010

Hey Doris...Just realized that you will be on TWO cruises with us... in
December and March! Tobie is still " Nanny Nanny Booing" me for not joining
y'all on the Oceania 3/21 sailing! Wish we could! ;-)

--Jean

Old April 19th, 2009, 12:22 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Cruise
Crazy wrote:

The Coral and The Island ar some of the smaller ships . Also Tahittian
Pacific and Royal ( the old Ren ships) are small. Have you been on any
of them? I just wish Princess would send a smaller ship up to Tampa or
Port Canaveral. We would be on that line more often.

Coral and Island Princess are not smaller ships!

--
Charles
Old April 19th, 2009, 12:34 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Unca Pete

"Charles" wrote in message
d...
In article , Cruise
Coral and Island Princess are not smaller ships!

--
Charles

Smaller in that they are Panamax form factor?

Pete