GPS - basic question

Old December 18th, 2008, 11:34 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Steve Cain

Default GPS - basic question

Do you need a machine to wipe your ass, too?

As a matter of fact yes. TP is for blotting only:
http://www.totoneorest.com/home.html...RemoteControl/

Old December 19th, 2008, 12:37 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Rog'

"James Silverton" wrote:
My built-in GPS in my Honda ... usually prefaces recalculation,
unless ordered to do it immediately, by a minute or two of
"Make a U-turn as soon as possible."

When my Garmin does that, I usually reply, "F*ck you, lady,
and give it the finger.

Old December 19th, 2008, 01:52 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sharx35

"Steve Cain" wrote in message
Do you need a machine to wipe your ass, too?

As a matter of fact yes. TP is for blotting only:
http://www.totoneorest.com/home.html...RemoteControl/

I thought that "subs" handled that duty.

Old December 19th, 2008, 01:52 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sharx35

"Jim Davis" wrote in message
m...
"Sharx35" wrote in message

"- Bobb -" wrote in message
Update:
I got a Garmin 265T with lifetime traffic - works absolutely perfectly !
It announces upcoming turns BUT if I ignore the given path ( because I
purposely want to go a little further) , within 2 car lengths of NOT
turning, it recalculates.

Do you need a machine to wipe your ass, too?

I take it, that a GPS is not quite your "cup of tea".

If the vehicle came with it, fine. Or if someone give one to me. However,
not important enough to go out and buy.

Old December 19th, 2008, 04:49 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Frank Slootweg

"- Bobb -" wrote in message
Update:
I got a Garmin 265T with lifetime traffic - works absolutely perfectly !
It announces upcoming turns BUT if I ignore the given path ( because I
purposely want to go a little further) , within 2 car lengths of NOT
turning, it recalculates.

Do you need a machine to wipe your ass, too?

I take it, that a GPS is not quite your "cup of tea".

Jim, meet Sharx35. Sharx35, meet Jim (Oops, it already did.).

BTW Jim, Sharx35 has a no-questions-asked refund policy. If - heaven
forbid - one of his responses actually makes sense, you get your money
back, *and* a free flame, with unlimited validity. How's *that* for
customer service!?
Old December 19th, 2008, 08:45 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sharx35

"Frank Slootweg" wrote in message
.home.nl...

!
It announces upcoming turns BUT if I ignore the given path ( because I
purposely want to go a little further) , within 2 car lengths of NOT
turning, it recalculates.

Do you need a machine to wipe your ass, too?

I take it, that a GPS is not quite your "cup of tea".

Jim, meet Sharx35. Sharx35, meet Jim (Oops, it already did.).

BTW Jim, Sharx35 has a no-questions-asked refund policy. If - heaven
forbid - one of his responses actually makes sense, you get your money
back, *and* a free flame, with unlimited validity. How's *that* for
customer service!?

Frank, speaking of service, how are those Amsterdam hookers?

Old December 20th, 2008, 12:09 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Jim Davis[_1_]

Jim Davis wrote:

Do you need a machine to wipe your ass, too?

I take it, that a GPS is not quite your "cup of tea".

Jim, meet Sharx35. Sharx35, meet Jim (Oops, it already did.).

I've been around here for a long time Frank. I've always known Sharx to be
a straight forward, tell it like it is, and if you don't like it - F**K off,
type of person. Any joking aside, Sharx comes up with some good points.
You just have to be able to take the way the message is delivered.

Old December 20th, 2008, 12:53 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alan S[_1_]

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 18:09:01 -0600, "Jim Davis"
wrote:

You just have to be able to take the way the message is delivered.

Or not.

That's why he's in my killfile. I only see him when others
unfortunately quote him. No matter how good the info may be,
it is drowned in the boorish, loutish delivery.

Cheers, Alan, Australia
--
http://loraltravel.blogspot.com
Latest: Two Indian Hotels: to Sleep, Perchance...
Old December 20th, 2008, 01:19 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sharx35

wrote:

You just have to be able to take the way the message is delivered.

Or not.

That's why he's in my killfile. I only see him when others
unfortunately quote him. No matter how good the info may be,
it is drowned in the boorish, loutish delivery.

Cheers, Alan, Australia

It's no surprise that Alan, along with many Australians, is a descendent of
prisoners transported to Australia. Bad seed, they call it.

Old December 21st, 2008, 06:51 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Frank Slootweg

Jim Davis wrote:

Do you need a machine to wipe your ass, too?

I take it, that a GPS is not quite your "cup of tea".

Jim, meet Sharx35. Sharx35, meet Jim (Oops, it already did.).

I've been around here for a long time Frank.

I guessed/assumed as much.

I've always known Sharx to be a straight forward, tell it like it is,
and if you don't like it - F**K off, type of person. Any joking
aside, Sharx comes up with some good points.

I've yet to see any "straight forward, tell it like it is" stuff
or/and "good points" and I'm not holding my breath.

You just have to be able to take the way the message is delivered.

That doesn't bother me much. *If* someone has something *worthwhile*
to say - independent of whether I agree with it or not -, then I don't
care to much how it's delivered. But if they only talk ******** and only
(try to) insult, then they probably will get what they deserve.