GGC2005 - Preference vote starting!

Old February 13th, 2004, 09:59 AM
Ed Burke

Default GGC2005 - Preference vote starting!

Length of cruise : Select either 7-9 days or 10-14 days.

Seven to Nine Days

Time Frame: Feb-Mar or Apr-May 2005

April/May 2005

Destination :

Eastern Caribbean

Departure port:
Miami/Fort Lauderdale/Port Caniveral or Tampa

Thanks...... Ed Burke

Old February 13th, 2004, 11:41 AM
fradybunch

Length of cruise : Select either 7-9 days or 10-14 days

7 days

Time Frame: Feb-Mar or Apr-May 2005

Apr-May

Destination : Either a port name (example : Panama) or a route name
(example : West coast)

Southern

Departure port: no preference

Sandi

Old February 13th, 2004, 02:02 PM
Nina Lebowitz

Vote on each of these, please:

Length of cruise : 7-9 days
Time Frame: Feb-Mar
Destination : Anything but Western Carribbean
Departure port: Galveston/Houston

Old February 13th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Juliana L Holm

Nina Lebowitz wrote:
Vote on each of these, please:

Length of cruise : 7-9 days
Time Frame: Feb-Mar
Destination : Anything but Western Carribbean
Departure port: Galveston/Houston

Aren't these rather in conflict, since only Westerns go out of Galveston/
Houston?

--
Julie
**********
Old February 13th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Juliana L Holm

Length of cruise : 7-9 days
Time Frame: April/May
Destination : Southern Caribbean, Bermuda, or West Coast/Mexico
Departure port: No Preference. Willing to fly to San Juan or San Diego

if I can actually go.

--
Julie
**********
Old February 13th, 2004, 02:32 PM
WolfpackFan

Length of cruise : Select either 7-9 days or 10-14 days.

7 days

Time Frame: Feb-Mar or Apr-May 2005

Feb-Mar 2005

Destination : Either a port name (example : Panama) or a route name
(example : West coast)

Southern Caribbean

Departure port:

Ft. Lauderdale

Old February 13th, 2004, 02:41 PM

Length of cruise :
Seven to Nine Days

Time Frame: April/May 2005

Destination : Southern Caribbean or Eastern Caribbean

Departure port: any Florida port

Thanks to Lloyd and his committee for their efforts.

Hope to add another GGC to my list of cruises.

Ellen Z
Old February 13th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Zebra

RESPOND IN REC.TRAVEL.CRUISES NEWSGROUP!

Our Navigator, Mary Foster, will tally the vote and will publish the
results on both the GGC0000 yahoo group and rtc for all to see.

Vote on each of these, please:

Length of cruise : Select either 7-9 days or 10-14 days.
Time Frame: Feb-Mar or Apr-May 2005
Destination : Either a port name (example : Panama) or a route name
(example : West coast)
Departure port:

Length of cruise : 10-14 days.
Time Frame: Feb-Mar
Destination : Southern Caribbean
Departure port: Any E. coast or Gulf coast
( NOT San Juan )

Zebra & Wild Rose

---

Old February 13th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Harry Myers

Length of cruise : 10 - 14 days
Time Frame: Either one is OK
Destination : Southern Carribean
Departure port: Florida

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:43:21 GMT, Lloyd Parsons
wrote:

The committee is now ready to start with the action needed to get the
GGC2005 on the road! First we would ask that all interested in the GGC
vote on preferences. See below for the choices.

RESPOND IN REC.TRAVEL.CRUISES NEWSGROUP!

Our Navigator, Mary Foster, will tally the vote and will publish the
results on both the GGC0000 yahoo group and rtc for all to see.

Vote on each of these, please:

Length of cruise : Select either 7-9 days or 10-14 days.
Time Frame: Feb-Mar or Apr-May 2005
Destination : Either a port name (example : Panama) or a route name
(example : West coast)
Departure port:

Remember this will only provide information to the TA's as a guideline.
they will not be restricted to the majority vote. The idea being that
maybe they have better ideas than we do, or they have a strength in an
area we haven't though of.

Timeframe : voting starts now - ends 2-20-2004

Thanks for you help.

Old February 13th, 2004, 04:17 PM
normsr

Length of cruise : 7-9 days