Happy Birthday!

Old July 3rd, 2004, 09:19 PM
Heather

Default Happy Birthday!

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable 4th of July Holiday. It's a goofy post, but
one with good intentions. I know it's a day early, but we are evading in a few
hours and I will be giving the computer a day's rest on the 4th to partake in
far more important endeavors such as heavy partying nod, chuckle & grin.

-Heather
Remove CanOspam to email
http://members.aol.com/nookeybear/index1.htm
Old July 3rd, 2004, 09:29 PM
Jean O'Boyle

Default OT- Happy Birthday USA!

"Heather" wrote in message
Everyone have a safe and enjoyable 4th of July Holiday. It's a goofy post,

but
one with good intentions. I know it's a day early, but we are evading in a

few
hours and I will be giving the computer a day's rest on the 4th to partake

in
far more important endeavors such as heavy partying nod, chuckle & grin.

Sorry for altering your thread a little, Heather, but my intentions are
sincere! ;-)
Happy 4th of July to everyone and don't forget to fly your flags AND count
your blessings!

--Jean

Old July 3rd, 2004, 09:52 PM
Jean O'Boyle

Your own fireworks!

http://www.wtv-zone.com/cal555/10fwd/lady/LLa/LL.html

Old July 3rd, 2004, 10:41 PM
villa deauville

Don - Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to Lynn and yourelf

Jean - What a grand web site

SUNNY

Old July 3rd, 2004, 11:00 PM
Jean O'Boyle

Default Happy Birthday USA!

"villa deauville" wrote in message
Don - Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to Lynn and yourelf

Jean - What a grand web site

SUNNY

Thank you Sunny! Quite appropriate don't you think?

And I echo Sunny with a Happy Birthday to you Don ~~and Very Happy and
Blessed Anniversary to you and Lynn!

--Jean

Old July 4th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Dick Goldhaber

Thanks for the fireworks, Jean.

I am not too sure about the rules, but I know that President Reagan died on
June 5th and President Bush ordered flags to be flown at half staff for
thirty days. It would therefore be my understanding that those who fly the
flag should go back to normal on Monday.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

. com...

Old July 4th, 2004, 01:31 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Dick Goldhaber wrote:
Thanks for the fireworks, Jean.

I am not too sure about the rules, but I know that President Reagan died on
June 5th and President Bush ordered flags to be flown at half staff for
thirty days. It would therefore be my understanding that those who fly the
flag should go back to normal on Monday.

I heard on the radio today, that Bush has ended the mourning period, so
flags would not have to be flown at half staff on the 4th.

sue

Old July 4th, 2004, 01:40 AM
Dick Goldhaber

Not that I "google", Sue, but the only site that I could find that confirmed
what you and Danni have said was the Atlanta Constitution, a site which
requires not only registration, but registration which requires the answers
to questions they do not need to know.

So I will go with you and Danni and somehow survive without the Atlanta
Constitution.

It is nights like this when I wish I could survive without Atlanta's
contribution to Philadelphia, Kevin Millwood.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old July 4th, 2004, 01:49 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Dick Goldhaber" wrote in message
Thanks for the fireworks, Jean.

You're welcome, Dick and I intended to add the words that you so eloquently
put in the Canada Day post with the fireworks url and forgot ~~so here they
are!

and, of course, the upcoming celebration of the 228th anniversary, this
Sunday, of America's emancipation from British rule.

My wish, this day, is for the safety of all the Americans who are in harm's
way to defend our right to celebrate our freedom..

May nobody be harmed in the defense of liberty.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

AMEN! And God Bless America!!

--Jean~~better late than never ;-)