Remember when...

Old January 31st, 2004, 12:59 PM
ivy_mike

Default Remember when...

we were being told that the TSA was hiring the absolute
cream of the crop? (Of course I could immediately see,
on my first subsequent flight, that the hirings were far
more about *diversity*.) Well, here's your result:

http://www.ajc.com/business/content/...1screener.html

--
Regards, IM
Old January 31st, 2004, 08:06 PM
Miguel Cruz

ivy_mike wrote:
we were being told that the TSA was hiring the absolute
cream of the crop? (Of course I could immediately see,
on my first subsequent flight, that the hirings were far
more about *diversity*.) Well, here's your result:

http://www.ajc.com/business/content/...1screener.html

Better late than never, no?

miguel
--
Hundreds of travel photos from around the world: http://travel.u.nu/

Old January 31st, 2004, 10:14 PM
Air Jockey

"ivy_mike" wrote in message
om...

we were being told that the TSA was hiring the absolute
cream of the crop? (Of course I could immediately see,
on my first subsequent flight, that the hirings were far
more about *diversity*.) Well, here's your result:

Regards, IM

Little known OR reported in the media was that original planning
called for virtually exclusive hiring of retired military personnel
to fill airport security positions. Excellent idea, a disciplined
motivated, patriotic force of personnel ready to continue
serving their country. One Problem, as they began to
seriously consider this option, it was determined that the
majority of personnel would be white males. Oh Oh, scrap
the plan real quick, no ******s, no women, no fags, etc.

Winner = Affirmative Action & Political Correctness.
Loser = The American People.

Air Jockey
Dallas

Old February 11th, 2004, 08:11 PM
The Grammer Genious

Air Jockey wrote:
Little known OR reported in the media was that original planning
called for virtually exclusive hiring of retired military personnel
to fill airport security positions. ... One Problem, as they began to
seriously consider this option, it was determined that the
majority of personnel would be white males. Oh Oh, scrap
the plan real quick, no ******s, no women, no fags, etc.

Oh bull****. You're too ignorant even to make up fables
sufficiently plausible to attract the attention you need.

If you think they would have any trouble at all finding patriotic
female, Black, gay, etc., military veterans, then you don't know
anything at all about the U.S. military. Better find some other
hobbyhorse to toddle around on. Giddyup!