Merry Christmas

Old December 25th, 2009, 11:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Seehorse Video

Default Merry Christmas

Good morning all,

I just awakened for my 72 Christmas and will soon be joined by my family for
a wonderful day. I wanted to share with you a very Merry Christmas. I hope
yours is as special as mine.

ENJOY,

Harry Cooper

Old December 25th, 2009, 12:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

Seehorse Video wrote:
Good morning all,

I just awakened for my 72 Christmas and will soon be joined by my family for
a wonderful day. I wanted to share with you a very Merry Christmas. I hope
yours is as special as mine.

ENJOY,

Merry Christmas, Harry!

We are up early, too...... getting ready for the big dinner we are
having here.

Sold a cruise yesterday afternoon at 4 PM.... maybe it was a stocking
stuffer!!!!! vbg

Merry Christmas, everyone.

George L

Old December 25th, 2009, 02:01 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Seehorse Video" wrote in message
Good morning all,

I just awakened for my 72 Christmas and will soon be joined by my family
for a wonderful day. I wanted to share with you a very Merry Christmas.
I hope yours is as special as mine.

ENJOY,

Harry Cooper

Merry Christmas to all our RTCr's who celebrate.

--Tom

Old December 25th, 2009, 07:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Thank you harry,hope you have as many christmas times as we do,(82)

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old December 27th, 2009, 02:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
andrewshyster

On Dec 25 2009 7:23 AM, George Leppla wrote:

Seehorse Video wrote:
Good morning all,

I just awakened for my 72 Christmas and will soon be joined by my family

for
a wonderful day. I wanted to share with you a very Merry Christmas. I

hope
yours is as special as mine.

ENJOY,

Merry Christmas, Harry!

We are up early, too...... getting ready for the big dinner we are
having here.

Sold a cruise yesterday afternoon at 4 PM.... maybe it was a stocking
stuffer!!!!! vbg

Merry Christmas, everyone.

George L

Merry Christmas George and a happy new year.

Andrew

---*