Feile Seamus Creagh

Old October 7th, 2014, 08:17 AM posted to nf.arts,nf.general,rec.music.celtic,rec.music.folk,rec.travel.usa-canada
David Dalton

Default Feile Seamus Creagh

From http://feileseamuscreagh.com/ :

Feile Seamus Creagh

A festival of traditional Newfoundland and Irish music, song, and dance
October 23-28, 2014
St. John's, NL
5th Annual Feile Seamus Creagh Approaching Quickly!!

September 10, 2014

We are very excited to be able to finally announce the line-up for our
visiting artists this year!!

Hammy Hamilton (flute, vocals)
Con "Fada" Ó Drisceoil (button accordion, vocals, piano)
Pat "Herring" Ahern (guitar)
Liam O'Conner (fiddle)
Sean McKeon (uilleann pipes)
Dermot Byrne (button accordion)
Floriane Blancke (harp)
Pierre Schryer (fiddle)

As a celebration of our 5th year, Hammy, Con, Pat and Liam will do a
special re-release of the currently out of press album "It's No Secret"
(that originally featured Seamus on fiddle and vocals) on Friday night.

We will confirm our fabulous local artists in the coming days as
well...you will not be disappointed!

Details, bios, photos and videos to be uploaded very soon...check back
often, like our Facebook page
(https://www.facebook.com/FeileSeamusCreagh) and follow us on twitter!

And of course....come out to the concerts, music classes and
sessions...and tell your friends!!

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Mercy up and let me ride where the wind might join and soar me, I