American dollars is plunging: NO MORE TRAVEL!

Old December 26th, 2003, 01:29 AM
Rosenberg

Default American dollars is plunging: NO MORE TRAVEL!

I am not sure what G. W. Bush is doing but the American dollar is getting
weaker every day and virtually every where in the World, including South
Pacific, Europe, and Japan!

Is it a part of Bush's "stragetic initiative" to confine the Americans from
expanding their knowledge of the world? Or is it simply his stupidity that
causes this embarassing disaster?

For those who want to jump up and defend Bush, if you think this cast of
blame is unfair, think of the boost in Bush's approval rating after
Saddam's captu Bush does not deserve any credit for the capture of
Saddam but his handling of the economy has every thing to do with this
drastic plunge of the American dollar and the integrity of the American
values.

November 2004 is too long to wait for!

Checkout the current and history of the exchange rates at:

http://www.x-rates.com/

- Marvin.
Old December 26th, 2003, 05:01 AM
Mike

Rosenberg wrote:
I am not sure what G. W. Bush is doing but the American dollar is getting
weaker every day and virtually every where in the World, including South
Pacific, Europe, and Japan!

You say that like its a bad thing. What if the US dollar was
over-valued, and is coming back to reality? This is good news
for exporters and the US tourist industry.

Overseas travel is still cheap for Americans. Of course,
finding places where people still like them is getting
harder.

Old December 26th, 2003, 06:08 AM
alohacyberian

"Rosenberg" wrote in message
s.com...
I am not sure what G. W. Bush is doing but the American dollar is getting
weaker every day and virtually every where in the World, including South
Pacific, Europe, and Japan!

Hmmm. You sound like one of those desperate partisans who is finally
beginning to realize that Howard Dean is going to be defeated and you don't
know what to do to prevent the inevitable. Perhaps, learn to live with it
while realizing you're in the minority and that Americans no longer buy into
Leftwing Liberal hysteria. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect

Old December 26th, 2003, 06:08 AM
alohacyberian

"Mike" wrote in message
Rosenberg wrote:
I am not sure what G. W. Bush is doing but the American dollar is getting
weaker every day and virtually every where in the World, including South
Pacific, Europe, and Japan!

You say that like its a bad thing. What if the US dollar was
over-valued, and is coming back to reality? This is good news
for exporters and the US tourist industry.

Overseas travel is still cheap for Americans. Of course,
finding places where people still like them is getting
harder.

If you'd get off your duff and do some traveling, you'd probably discover
that not many foreigners are influenced by the hate-America media in Europe
and the United States. People abroad will accept you for who you are and what
you are and won't be very interested in where you hail from unless you insist
on being hated. KM

Old December 26th, 2003, 06:13 AM
Hernandez

"alohacyberian" wrote in
:

"Mike" wrote in message
Rosenberg wrote:
I am not sure what G. W. Bush is doing but the American dollar is
getting weaker every day and virtually every where in the World,
including South Pacific, Europe, and Japan!

You say that like its a bad thing. What if the US dollar was
over-valued, and is coming back to reality? This is good news
for exporters and the US tourist industry.

Overseas travel is still cheap for Americans. Of course,
finding places where people still like them is getting
harder.

If you'd get off your duff and do some traveling, you'd probably
discover that not many foreigners are influenced by the hate-America
media in Europe and the United States. People abroad will accept you
for who you are and what you are and won't be very interested in where
you hail from unless you insist on being hated. KM

I just got back from Belgium last week following a 3-month stay in Germany
and I must say I would be better off without showing my US passport. The
nice folks of Europe would treat me for who I was...until they learn that I
was an American. Yes. It's true that that the positive image of the US has
been tarnished by the arrogance and boastful attitude projected and
enforced by the US president George W. Bush.

Great going George!
Old December 26th, 2003, 07:14 AM
alohacyberian

"Hernandez" wrote in message
s.com...
"alohacyberian" wrote in
:
"Mike" wrote in message
Rosenberg wrote:
[...]

To blame someone else's inborn envy of the U.S. and America-hatred on
President Bush is laughable. Sorry things look so bad for your candidate. KM

Old December 26th, 2003, 09:40 AM
Mike

alohacyberian wrote:

If you'd get off your duff and do some traveling, you'd probably discover
that not many foreigners are influenced by the hate-America media in Europe

Hate? I never said that. Americans just arn't real popular these days.
OK, I exagerrate, but you are likely to encounter negative feelings.
The arrogance and stupidity of your current president isn't helping.
Old December 26th, 2003, 12:28 PM
Dennis P. Harris

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 05:08:18 GMT in rec.travel.air,
"alohacyberian" wrote:

learn to live with it
while realizing you're in the minority and that Americans no longer buy into
Leftwing Liberal hysteria.

uh, you got it backwards. they're no longer buying into bush &
cheney's lies. even capturing saddam doesn't do it --- where's
osama?

Old December 26th, 2003, 12:36 PM
Sjoerd

"alohacyberian" schreef in bericht
To blame someone else's inborn envy of the U.S. and America-hatred on
President Bush is laughable.

To accuse someone who has justified criticism of the US of "envy" is just
one of the many trics used by arrogant Americans like yourself. For once and
for all: foreigners who criticize US policies are NOT envious of a country
which has higher poverty rates, less access to medical care, a lower
life-expectancy, much longer work hours, and less freedom than most other
developed countries in the world.

Sjoerd

Old December 26th, 2003, 01:58 PM
maxi

if You have a look at the 10Year graph You will see that the Us is not cheap
at all.

Will fall further I think

Max

"Rosenberg" schreef in bericht