Galileo Ouput -- How to read?

Old September 9th, 2003, 09:36 PM
gerald

Default Galileo Ouput -- How to read?

Every airline has different letters. The J & Y are pretty universal
for first and coach class. The fares are usually strung out pretty
much in order of decreasing price. All those letters after Y are more
restricted versions of coach. The fact that there are 7 classes with
7 seats each does not mean that there are 49 seats available, as one
can purchase one of the seats at full fare, even though it is being
offered cheap.

I do not think that award seats show up on Galileo.

On 9 Sep 2003 07:15:30 -0700, (Harsh Potlapalli)
wrote:

I tried to use seatmap.com to check availibility. I do not know how to
interpret the output from Galileo. Any help sites?

What does the following mean? (why the 7's after each class name?)
763 = aircraft type, C=?
FRI 24OCT03 CINCINNATI /LONDON *DL 1 CVG
LGW 1900#0805 DL 36 J7 D7 I0 Y7 B7 M7 H7 Q7 K7 L7#763*C

Also what does "gesamt 7 Plätze" mean?

Thanks,
-Harsh