A massacre in Los Angeles

Old December 26th, 2008, 09:51 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Markku Grönroos

Default A massacre in Los Angeles

Eight people were killed and several others wounded when Santa Claus started
to shoot at them by a pistol.

Old December 26th, 2008, 04:55 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Dale Cooper

Default [OT] A massacre in Los Angeles

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
.fi...
Eight people were killed and several others wounded when Santa Claus
started to shoot at them by a pistol.

Tis the season to be compassionate, and kind towards all. But the sick
****, Markku has to exploit the tragedy in the world.

Markku is just as deranged as said gunman. It's very sad that this Finnish
Asshole has no life.

Old December 26th, 2008, 07:00 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Don Kirkman[_2_]

It seems to me I heard somewhere that Markku Grönroos wrote in article
:

Eight people were killed and several others wounded when Santa Claus started
to shoot at them by a pistol.

It was a man angered after a reportedly nasty recent divorce; the
targets were attending a Christmas party which included her, her
parents, and a number of other relatives. The shooter traditionally
played Santa Claus at the family party every year.
--
Don Kirkman

Old December 26th, 2008, 07:35 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

It seems to me I heard somewhere that Markku Grönroos wrote in article
:

Eight people were killed and several others wounded when Santa Claus
started
to shoot at them by a pistol.

Actually, a number of good lessons to be derived from this incident - for
example,

1. If you must divorce someone, never do so before Christmas. Wait until
after the holiday season.

2. If you are foreign to the United States, never vist the US - particularly
southern California - during the Christmas holidays. Spend the holidays at
home with your friends and loved ones.

3. If you must have a family Christmas party, make sure you engage the
services of a local private security firm to include mandatory weapons
screening.

4. Never - repeat, never - allow Santa to come through the front door. Make
him enter through his traditional entry - the chimney.

Old December 26th, 2008, 10:33 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
the real dgs

On 12/26/2008 7:55 AM Dale Cooper ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

"Markku Grönroos"

I would never have seen Markku's crap unless some **** had
followed up with another post. That **** would be *you.*

*PLONK!*
Old December 26th, 2008, 11:13 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Bert Hyman

In .fi "Markku
Grönroos" wrote:

Eight people were killed

Wrong newsgroup.

Followups set.

Good luck.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
Old December 27th, 2008, 02:51 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
DevilsPGD

In message the real dgs
was claimed to have
wrote:

On 12/26/2008 7:55 AM Dale Cooper ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

"Markku Grönroos"

I would never have seen Markku's crap unless some **** had
followed up with another post. That **** would be *you.*

That's due to the inability of your newsreader to killfile a thread or
subthread (or your inability to operate that newsreader)

If you can killfile all subthreads started by a given poster then you'll
not only not see that poster, but you also won't see follow-ups.

A thing of beauty.
Old December 27th, 2008, 06:51 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
the real dgs

On 12/26/2008 5:51 PM DevilsPGD ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

In message the real dgs
was claimed to have
wrote:

On 12/26/2008 7:55 AM Dale Cooper ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

"Markku Grönroos"

I would never have seen Markku's crap unless some **** had
followed up with another post. That **** would be *you.*

That's due to the inability of your newsreader to killfile a thread or
subthread (or your inability to operate that newsreader)

I didn't know that the thread was going to appear, and that it was
originally from the Finnish Drunken Idiot, until the *first* followup
appeared. But thanks for that second ASSumption, asshole.

*plonk*

Old December 27th, 2008, 11:15 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Frank Slootweg

wrote:

On 12/26/2008 7:55 AM Dale Cooper ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

"Markku Grönroos"
I would never have seen Markku's crap unless some **** had
followed up with another post. That **** would be *you.*

That's due to the inability of your newsreader to killfile a thread or
subthread (or your inability to operate that newsreader)

I didn't know that the thread was going to appear, and that it was
originally from the Finnish Drunken Idiot, until the *first* followup
appeared. But thanks for that second ASSumption, asshole.

Translation: "I didn't understand the posting, so - as is my SOP - I'm
going to assume that it was insulting and respond 'accordingly'!".

Free hint: In your case - Thunderbird -, the first part of DevilsPGD's
sentence applies, so no need to get your knickers in a knot for
something which does not even *apply*. What was that again about an
"ASSumption"?

Free hint two: The basic idea of postings is that you read them *in
full*, especially if you're going to flame about them. And silently
snipping essential material is severely frowned upon.

So let's do a little resto

If you can killfile all subthreads started by a given poster then you'll
not only not see that poster, but you also won't see follow-ups.

A thing of beauty.

Try to understand the "all subthreads started by a given poster" bit,
and then re-read your response and see how silly/misplaced it was.

*plonk*

*Your* loss!