A massacre in Los Angeles

Old December 28th, 2008, 06:04 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
DevilsPGD

Default [OT] A massacre in Los Angeles

In message the real dgs
was claimed to have
wrote:

On 12/26/2008 5:51 PM DevilsPGD ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

In message the real dgs
was claimed to have
wrote:

On 12/26/2008 7:55 AM Dale Cooper ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

"Markku Grönroos"
I would never have seen Markku's crap unless some **** had
followed up with another post. That **** would be *you.*

That's due to the inability of your newsreader to killfile a thread or
subthread (or your inability to operate that newsreader)

I didn't know that the thread was going to appear, and that it was
originally from the Finnish Drunken Idiot, until the *first* followup
appeared. But thanks for that second ASSumption, asshole.

Wow, a little slow huh?

Figure out what it means to "killfile a thread" first.

I regularly killfile-by-subthread posts I don't like. This means that I
don't see their posts, nor any follow-ups, but I do still see other
portions of those threads that the annoyance hasn't tainted.

It makes for an absolutely wonderful usenet experience, all without
throwing little temper tantrums because not everyone else responds to
what you want them to and ignored what you'd like the world to ignore.

Imagine that.
Old December 28th, 2008, 07:22 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Calif Bill

Default A massacre in Los Angeles

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
.fi...
Eight people were killed and several others wounded when Santa Claus
started to shoot at them by a pistol.

And if the lady of the house had a gun, she could have drilled the exhusband
scumbag instead of wasting time on 911 trying to get the cops there for
protection.

Old December 28th, 2008, 08:42 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
DevilsPGD

In message "Calif Bill"
was claimed to have wrote:

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
i.fi...
Eight people were killed and several others wounded when Santa Claus
started to shoot at them by a pistol.

And if the lady of the house had a gun, she could have drilled the exhusband
scumbag instead of wasting time on 911 trying to get the cops there for
protection.

Had a gun, and had been trained and willing to use it.
Old December 28th, 2008, 10:16 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Markku Grönroos

"DevilsPGD" kirjoitti
viestissä
In message the real dgs
was claimed to have

wrote:

[...]

Perhaps you bedouins develop this thread somewhere else. rte hardly is a
forum to do so. Crossposting is nasty anyways.

Old December 28th, 2008, 04:30 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
take it up the scRunge

On Dec 26, 4:55*pm, "Dale Cooper" wrote:
"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message

.fi...

Eight people were killed and several others wounded when Santa Claus
started to shoot at them by a pistol.

Tis the season to be compassionate, and kind towards all. *But the sick
****, Markku has to exploit the tragedy in the world.

Markku is just as deranged as said gunman. *It's very sad that this Finnish
Asshole has no life.

he may be a sad asshole, but did Markku kill anyone ??
Old December 28th, 2008, 07:47 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Don Kirkman[_2_]

It seems to me I heard somewhere that DevilsPGD wrote in article
:

In message "Calif Bill"
was claimed to have wrote:

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
ti.fi...
Eight people were killed and several others wounded when Santa Claus
started to shoot at them by a pistol.

And if the lady of the house had a gun, she could have drilled the exhusband
scumbag instead of wasting time on 911 trying to get the cops there for
protection.

Had a gun, and had been trained and willing to use it.

Irrelevant--according to the known facts of the case he shot the
ex-wife's daughter as soon as she opened the front door and
immediately emptied the four guns he had with him; no time for anyone
to go for a gun, unless they were sitting there loaded and ready for
him, but there was no warning.
--
Don Kirkman

Old December 28th, 2008, 08:24 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
take it up the scRunge

On Dec 28, 8:25*pm, "Gregory Morrow" wrote:
take it up the scRunge wrote:

On Dec 26, 4:55 pm, "Dale Cooper" wrote:

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message

i.fi...

Eight people were killed and several others wounded when Santa Claus
started to shoot at them by a pistol.

Tis the season to be compassionate, and kind towards all. But the sick
****, Markku has to exploit the tragedy in the world.

Markku is just as deranged as said gunman. It's very sad that this Finnish
Asshole has no life.

he may be a sad asshole, but did Markku kill anyone ??
---------------------

GM replies:

Well, reading his posts "slays" me...same as scRunge.

--
Best
Greg

do u mean "sleighs"....

Old December 28th, 2008, 10:11 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Mike O'Sullivan

Don Kirkman wrote:

Had a gun, and had been trained and willing to use it.

Irrelevant--according to the known facts of the case he shot the
ex-wife's daughter as soon as she opened the front door and
immediately emptied the four guns he had with him; no time for anyone
to go for a gun, unless they were sitting there loaded and ready for
him, but there was no warning.

Isn't that always the way. The aggressor will always have the upper hand
and the advantage of surprise. The innocent victim, unless literally
having a sidearm holstered and ready at all times, will always come off
worst.
Old December 28th, 2008, 11:08 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Frank Slootweg

[rec.travel.europe restored because I don't believe in cutting off
people for no good reason.]

"Markku Gr?nroos" wrote:

"DevilsPGD" kirjoitti
viestissä
In message the real dgs
was claimed to have

wrote:

[...]

Perhaps you should get a clue and realize that there's no plural you
to blame for the initial crosspost to rte.

Once crossposted, you can't go back without potentially losing people
who might be interested, and you have no way of knowing who these people
are and are not.

Anyway, the way you do it, by cutting Newsgroups: instead of by
setting Followup-To:, is wrong, so probably you shouldn't be giving any
lessons on Netiquette.