Already Posted - Again!

Old February 12th, 2010, 05:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Island Grampa

Default Already Posted - Again!

"Borked Psuedo Mailed" wrote in message

GMAFB.

If you really care about posting crap, then you also have Goldenberg on
your supposed killfile. I don't see you or Jean complaining about replies
to a Ray post.

As you your assertion that Jean has a killfile, I for one don't believe it
for a split second. She knows far too much about Sisker and his daily
postings to be not reading his every word.

At least have the common sense to admit to playing favorites. You people
kill me with your protests over a Sisker post. And kill me even more over
your indignation that someone reposts something he's posted so you have to
read it.

Once again, GMAFB.

GMFAB

I, also have Sisker in my kill file (over the years, I've not seen anything
of interest in his posts).

I do, however, appreciate lots of things that Ray has to say. I have the
intelligence to recognize what is useful and what is "crap" and just ignore
anything that Ray posts that doesn't interest me.

Although we have never booked a cruise with Ray, I would not hesitate to do
so if he advertised something that I was particularly interested in. John,
on the other hand, has shown to be incompetent and ill informed about most
aspects of the cruise industry, and I wouldn't book with him even if he
offered an outstanding deal!!

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Old February 12th, 2010, 06:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
June[_2_]

"Island Grampa" wrote in message

[...]

Well said, Tobie. I have booked cruises with Ray and have always gotten a
great deal and had a wonderful, stress-free cruise -- and always with a nice
upgrade. He's a real professional. I haven't been able to cruise lately due
to family/job obligations, but I wouldn't hesitate to make use of his
expertise again. It's just obvious who is and who isn't a professional on
here. Sisker isn't.

And someone is definitely hiding behind a pseudonym who is filled with
vitriol against Ray and George, hmmmmm......wonder who that could
be....ROFLMAO.

Old February 12th, 2010, 09:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

[...]

DITTO, Tobie!!!!
See you in 23 days on the Oceania Regatta!

--Jean

Old February 13th, 2010, 01:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , June
wrote:

Well said, Tobie. I have booked cruises with Ray and have always gotten a
great deal and had a wonderful, stress-free cruise -- and always with a nice
upgrade. He's a real professional. I haven't been able to cruise lately due
to family/job obligations, but I wouldn't hesitate to make use of his
expertise again. It's just obvious who is and who isn't a professional on
here. Sisker isn't.

It tells a lot that Ray has received testimonials but not one has ever,
not even once posted that they booked with Sisker....

And someone is definitely hiding behind a pseudonym who is filled with
vitriol against Ray and George, hmmmmm......wonder who that could
be....ROFLMAO.

It is totally obvious that it is the delusional whack job troll who has
been posting here for years under different sock puppets, is the same
who is posting from the anonymous remailers.

--
Charles