S, M, L, XL

Old March 24th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Miss L. Toe

Default S, M, L, XL

http://www.maersk-air.co.uk/

Are now offering 4 seat sizes on some European flights.
I wonder if they will also move to a non-reclinable seat on one side of the
aircraft :-)

Small: The seatpitch (the distance between the back of your seat to the back
of the seat in front) is 29" there are 72 seats available.

Medium: The seatpitch is 33" there are 40 seats available.

Large: The seatpitch is 37" there are 12 seats available.

available.
Please note that seats in the Small, Medium and Large compartments are the
same size.

When booked in the Small compartment a seat will be allocated at check - in
at the Airport.,
When booked in the Medium, Large or X - Large compartment a seat can be
allocated at the time of booking.

Old March 24th, 2004, 09:14 PM
mtravelkay

Miss L. Toe wrote:
http://www.maersk-air.co.uk/

Are now offering 4 seat sizes on some European flights.
I wonder if they will also move to a non-reclinable seat on one side of the
aircraft :-)

Did you happen to compare fares for each class of seat?

Old March 25th, 2004, 12:57 AM
1keytools david

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:08:44 -0000, "Miss L. Toe"
wrote:

http://www.maersk-air.co.uk/

Are now offering 4 seat sizes on some European flights.
I wonder if they will also move to a non-reclinable seat on one side of the
aircraft :-)

Great.

Are they going to have one of those wire frames like they use to check
handbaggage size but to check maximum body size. ... ;-))

Who wants to suggest it? Might get an amusing response.

David. 1keytools.

Software author. (please edit my email addr. to prove you're not a dumb 'bot)
Web Log Analyzer by Search Term http://www.1keytools.com/wlabstfeatures.htm
Kybie GetEmAll - Make IE an offline browser http://www.1keytools.com/offline_browser.htm
Old March 26th, 2004, 10:11 AM
Miss L. Toe

"mtravelkay" ""a.a\"@a,a,a wrote in message

Miss L. Toe wrote:
http://www.maersk-air.co.uk/

Are now offering 4 seat sizes on some European flights.
I wonder if they will also move to a non-reclinable seat on one side of

the
aircraft :-)

Did you happen to compare fares for each class of seat?

LGW-CPH

Small - 20 = 0.69 GBP per inch
Medium - 45 = 1.36 GBP per inch
Large - ?
Extra Large - 135 = 3.65 GBP per inch

I assume these fares are one way excluding taxes etc and the minimum on a
good day.