UK terror plot consequences

Old August 10th, 2006, 08:26 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Pete

Default UK terror plot consequences

Duty-free booze is dead, as you will never again be allowed to bring
bottles of anything onboard a plane again. I'll bet this is a significant
reduction in revenue for certain countries.

Forget about bringing any liquid or semi-liquid substance onboard a
plane again, including toothpaste.

I wonder if the airlines are smart enough to stock more water and
food to make up for passengers not being able to bring their own.
Not to mention that fact that it must be free, because passengers no
longer have an option to bring their own.

The authorities have overreacted by banning reading material. It is
not possible to store liquids in a magazine and books can easily be
checked by fanning through the pages.

Even more so than usual, I'd hate to be someone who has to wear
a colostomy bag.

Pete

Old August 10th, 2006, 09:02 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Another beer over here!!!!

Old August 10th, 2006, 09:11 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Runge

martin the gelatine cannot travel by air anymore
Yipee !!!

a écrit dans le message de news:

Another beer over here!!!!

Old August 10th, 2006, 10:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Dan

Bush wanted the over reaction. Look there was no terror plot. Bush
needed some reason to justify the killing of thousands of innocent
Islamic children and women by the Jews in Lebanon

Now that the pipeline in Alaska is broke, the gas prices will rise and
the economy will tank, Bush needs someone to blame. So he went after
the Muslims again

Now it will be the terrorists fault when the economy tanks, and the
Jews can continue on their murderous rampages

Old August 10th, 2006, 10:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
glenn P

I guess if you empty it before screening, all would be well.

Even though, your goods would still be in a plastic bag - I can't see a
problem!.....

Old August 10th, 2006, 10:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Lennart Petersen

"Dan" skrev i meddelandet
oups.com...
Bush wanted the over reaction. Look there was no terror plot. Bush
needed some reason to justify the killing of thousands of innocent
Islamic children and women by the Jews in Lebanon

Now that the pipeline in Alaska is broke, the gas prices will rise and
the economy will tank,

-------------
Oil prices went down today. Less expected demand for air-fuel... !!
Dow Jones and NASDAQ up.. !!
Hopefully you're not a stockbroker ?

Old August 11th, 2006, 02:01 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
mrtravel[_1_]

Pete wrote:

Duty-free booze is dead, as you will never again be allowed to bring
bottles of anything onboard a plane again. I'll bet this is a significant
reduction in revenue for certain countries.

Wow.. lucky us.. we just got back Tuesday night after flying from STT.

Old August 11th, 2006, 02:03 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
mrtravel[_1_]

Dan wrote:

Bush wanted the over reaction. Look there was no terror plot. Bush
needed some reason to justify the killing of thousands of innocent
Islamic children and women by the Jews in Lebanon

Now that the pipeline in Alaska is broke, the gas prices will rise and
the economy will tank,

Oil prices dropped today.
The Alaska thing is a plot by BP to get more money.
They neglect the pipes, then get more money for their oil by shutting
their pipes.
Old August 11th, 2006, 02:05 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
JohnH

Dan,
Now, I dont have any love or time for BUSH or his war mongerers like
Rumsfield Cheney etc,
I also am not on Israeli Governments side in present middle East conflict,
BUT
what you are saying in your post is utter rubbish.

Read this a couple of times to sink it into your daft brain (assuming there
is one there)
++++
It was the BRITISH Scotland Yard anti-terroism group that found out about a
plot to
blow up mid-air up to 6 flights to USA FROM UK and it was them that
arrested 21 ENGLISH (not the Americans).
+++
I realise it may just help the "coalition of the willing" (Bush [US] Blair
[UK] and Howard [AUST]
in their con of the public in the war in Afghanistan and Iraq etc
but to state what you did is only helping there side in saying the other
side disseminates mis-information.

BTW can you produce evidence of there being NO plot or are you so biased
beween the ears you say any crap.
By all means argue against those countries foreign policy, but stop posting
crap (like your statements are).

John H

oups.com...