OT----Prince Harry

Old January 15th, 2005, 01:14 AM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:48:25 -0500, Tom & Linda wrote:

Excuse me but what about the annihilation of the Americans, Canadians,
Australians, Brits and all the other Allies who died climbing the rocks in
places like Normandy? Who parachuted into the war zones. Who died in the
London Blitzkrieg? Who died on ships torpedoed by Nazi subs. Who died on
the fields in France, Belgium, Russia, Poland, Czechoslovakia, etc.

Why isn't it a reminder of those atrocities?

--Tom

I didn't see the gypsies getting their noses out of joint either.

Old January 15th, 2005, 08:27 AM
mrtravel

Karen Segboer wrote:

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:30:07 -0500, Fred wrote:

Let the kid be a kid.

Regardless of how you feel about swastikas, the sad thing here is he is
trying to be a kid but rarely is allowed to.

Plus, he absolutely cannot make the same kinds of mistakes in judgment
other kids his age make all the time. I feel sorry for the kid.

He is 20 years old and a member of the British Royal Family, his
behavior is expected to be a bit different than the average "kids his age".

Old January 15th, 2005, 08:43 AM
Code_Blue_ Blonde

Prince Harry and Prince William are about the same age as my boys.
William was born a couple of weeks before my oldest son and Harry was
born about 2 weeks after my youngest was born. So I have related to the
things they have done their whole lives because my sons were almost the
exact same age. Diana would be so proud of them both. I know she would
have been shocked at what Harry did, as I would if my own kids would
have done that. Harry probably had no clue that he would cause such an
uproar over this. Sure they are both adults but just a few months ago
Harry was still a teenager. We all tend to forget some of the dumb
things we did when we were that age...When Diana died, I cried for days
at the thought of her young boys being without their mom... I think they
have both turned out to be such fine young men and as a mom of kids the
same age, I am proud of the royal kids.

Old January 15th, 2005, 12:25 PM

First he smokes dope and his father takes him to drug rehab. Did he
earn anything? No.

The apologists on this thread sound just like the parents of the kids
who vandalize cruise ships saying that throwing life boats overboad and
starting fires are just "childhood pranks".

Tell the concencration camp suviviors on this newsgroup that Nazi
uniforms are just a joke and they should kick your ass, and Harry's too!

Is this the man who is two steps away from being King?

Perhaps Harry has done all the Britidh people a favour in further
bringing down royality to it's end and save the millions in taxes that
these spoiled brats collect from the working U.K. people.

But what can we expect a kid whose parents who act like dogs in heat.

"Once a king always a king, but for these fools, once a knight is never
enough!"

Sir Inspector Gadget, MBE

Old January 15th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Fred

wrote in message

Tell the concencration camp suviviors on this newsgroup that Nazi
uniforms are just a joke and they should kick your ass, and Harry's too!

No.....tell those survivors to get over it or better still tell them to call
my two Uncles who survived the Japanese Attack on Pearl Harbor.

Yes... it was a terrible act by both countries. My Uncles are over it and so
should the jewish communities.

The rest of your post is not worth a response. You are now in my large list
of assholes so you will have plenty of company.

Old January 15th, 2005, 02:01 PM
Danni

wrote in message
I tend to agree... A big hoopla over nothing. ...It's funny, when I was
a kid it was always the "Germans" who the allied forces were at war
with. Now it's politically incorrect for anyone to say that... One must
use the term: Natzis. ...I guess the fact that hitler got in with a
ridiculous 97% vote, is irrelevant. ...Even at my age, I'm seeing
history being re-written before my eyes. The thing is, one cannot alter
what has already happened-- we can only do our best to see it doesn't
happen again. ...However...If I choose to wear a particular outfit to a
party, it doesn't mean I'm an advocate for whatever it represented in
the past. If this is the case, perhaps we should ban Indian, Pirate,
Roman, Cowboy, and a multitude of other costumes. ...Jon

I think the point that most people are missing, mostly because the British
media glossed over it, and the American media didn't report it at all, was
the "theme" of the party.

It was slated as a "Bad Taste Party". Costumes were supposed to be along
that line. Did Harry accomplished that goal? Hell, yeah! Could he have
selected another costume in equally poor taste? Sure. He could have
dressed up like his grandmother. Should he have known better? Absolutely.
Considering his great-grandmother was relocated to a bomb shelter during the
Blitz.

For the record, the Jewish community did not call for him to visit
Auschwitz. His father did. Last time I checked, Charles wasn't Jewish.

Old January 15th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Fred

"Danni" wrote in message

wrote in message
I tend to agree... A big hoopla over nothing. ...It's funny, when I was
a kid it was always the "Germans" who the allied forces were at war
with. Now it's politically incorrect for anyone to say that... One must
use the term: Natzis. ...I guess the fact that hitler got in with a
ridiculous 97% vote, is irrelevant. ...Even at my age, I'm seeing
history being re-written before my eyes. The thing is, one cannot alter
what has already happened-- we can only do our best to see it doesn't
happen again. ...However...If I choose to wear a particular outfit to a
party, it doesn't mean I'm an advocate for whatever it represented in
the past. If this is the case, perhaps we should ban Indian, Pirate,
Roman, Cowboy, and a multitude of other costumes. ...Jon

Silly childish rants

I think the point that most people are missing, mostly because the British
media glossed over it, and the American media didn't report it at all, was
the "theme" of the party.

I guess you don't have newspapers in Cherry Hill.

Considering his great-grandmother was relocated to a bomb shelter during
the Blitz.

She was the Queen at that time. They do the same for anyone who leads a
country. So what are you saying here?

For the record, the Jewish community did not call for him to visit
Auschwitz. His father did. Last time I checked, Charles wasn't Jewish.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6295805/

Before you open that stupid mouth of yours read the above link.

Are all you people like this? I was really going cut you some slack on this
till I read your comments.
What are the ratings of that station you work for? Your lack of knowledge on
current events is a little askew. And your investigating reporting really
sucks. You can't even find me.

Old January 15th, 2005, 02:35 PM

Fred

My asshole has more brains than you will ever have.

At least it knows when to shut up!

Sir Inspector Gadget, MBE