They're Going To Put Refugees On Cruise Ships

Old September 5th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

DS wrote:

I find the racism in these OT postings appalling. Sure you have an angry,
immoral criminal element. But it is the result of your policies over the
last 200 years. And the incredible insensitivity in the handling of this
disaster will bounce back in more racial turmoil. I'm thankful I do not live
in the US. I'm especially thankful I am not a black (or Arab, or Asian)
living in the US.
ds

Hmmm... it's so bad here that folks of all races can't wait to emigrate
into the U.S.

There'a lot of racism here, and in Japan, and in Canada and in France
and in Australia and in....................

Carl
1 Lucky Texan

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)
Old September 5th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Grolsch

Speaking for Canada, the racism here is nowhere near as bad, though the
anti-US sentiment is pretty widespread.

Old September 5th, 2005, 04:36 PM

We hate canada too so what? A bunch of liberal gun banning wannbe
actors who come here to make it. stay in canada eh

Old September 5th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Gooserider

wrote in message
ups.com...
I wonder how many will complain that lifeboat is blocking the view or
if they get an inside or outside cabin. They will probably riot over
who gets a suite!! I'd sure hate to go on that boat after its turned
into a floating kennel. I'm sorry but after seeing a woman on tv
complaining that her MRE that was donated by OUR tax money was "too
cold" I have lost all sympathy for the majority of the flood "victims".
They are so used to having everything given to them they expect someone
else to care for them.

I hope the cruise ship operators are smart enough to offload all the liquor.

Old September 5th, 2005, 04:55 PM
E.k.R.

wrote in message
oups.com...
We hate canada too so what? A bunch of liberal gun banning wannbe
actors who come here to make it. stay in canada eh

And we wonder why people hate Americans the world over. Sad.

Ernie

Old September 5th, 2005, 05:26 PM
TomCAt

right on brother... and lets' say it straight out; BLACK, UNEDUCATED,
UNEMPLOYED, ....

NO SENSE LYING. MY EYES CAN SEE, MY EARS CAN HEAR....

I AM SOOOOOO SICK OF THE PC CROWD. HOW MANY OF THE NEW ORLEANS DISPLACED
ARE BEING SENT TO NANTUCKET?

Old September 5th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Gooserider

"TomCAt" wrote in message
right on brother... and lets' say it straight out; BLACK, UNEDUCATED,
UNEMPLOYED, ....

NO SENSE LYING. MY EYES CAN SEE, MY EARS CAN HEAR....

I AM SOOOOOO SICK OF THE PC CROWD. HOW MANY OF THE NEW ORLEANS DISPLACED
ARE BEING SENT TO NANTUCKET?

I was watching MSNBC and apparently some polling of evacuees in Houson
shows that 80% of them have no plans to return to New Orleans.