Honeymoon upgrade chances?

Old October 12th, 2004, 11:11 PM
estatesatty

Default Honeymoon upgrade chances?

I am going on my honeymoon to Australia in December on United. I
wanted to get first class, had the points and they told me they were
sold out when i got my tickets--5 minutes after they became available.
What are the chances of me playing the honeymoon card and actually
getting someone to just push us into first class for the trip? I mean
you always hear about it, but is this actually possible? If you did
it, what did you say or do?
Old October 14th, 2004, 07:49 PM
G M

I am going on my honeymoon to Australia in December on United. I wanted
to get first class, had the points and they told me they were sold out
when i got my tickets--5 minutes after they became available.
=A0=A0What are the chances of me playing the honeymoon card and actually
getting someone to just push us into first class for the trip? I mean
you always hear about it, but is this actually possible? If you did it,
what did you say or do?

Your chances are about as good as
wining the Powerball lottery.