Whereever Bush goes, chaos follows...

Old March 15th, 2007, 05:14 AM posted to alt.politics.bush,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.europe,rec.travel.latin-america
[email protected]

Default Whereever Bush goes, chaos follows...

Every Bush goes, huge protests follows.

This is the picture that has been very consistent during Bush's tenure
in the White House. This moron is an embarrassment to American people.
But the damn dumb**** hypocrites who call themselves "Christians" and
the bigots who call themselves "Republicans" or "conservatives" have
manage to stick their heads in Bush's ass (but can't seem to smell a
thing!). These are the morons who identify well with Bush himself. So,
the morons attract each other.

Bush's visits to South American countries have been marred by vigorous
resistance and protests from people every where minus the corrupt
government officials. Here again, Bush can only dine and wine with the
crooks - just like himself. Everyone else who still maintain his/her
dignity would not only distant him/her-self away from Bush, he/she
feels offended by having Bush breathe the air in his/her country.

Bush is a disaster for mankind. Bush is a plague to humanity. Bush is
miserable failure. And he managed to destroy a great nation and reduce
it down to a shameful nation, an abomination of the world - not a
beacon of peace or a champion of liberty as it once was regarded to
be. Bush represents a pile of greedy scumbags who view the world as
their slave. Bush stands for tyranny and evil but talks compassion and
humanity. Bush commits war and acts of violence but preach peace. Bush
chokes individual liberty but pretends to promote human rights. Bush
rules by fear but broadcasts freedom. Bush destroys the environment
but pretends to embrace nature. Bush simply is a piece of **** that
stinks the entire world. And Latin America has now been contaminated
by this piece of ****'s visit.

The world must join force to remove the evil from our plant. The world
must resists and remove the Neo-con movement that is molesting justice
and destroying our future. The world must join force to resist and
fight against the evil that exploits our forests, enslaves our
children, mortifies our freedom, and humilates our dignity.

The good people of the world must stand againsts whatever Bush stands
for and represents of. Because whatever Bush stands for is pure evil.

Old March 15th, 2007, 05:59 AM posted to alt.politics.bush,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.europe,rec.travel.latin-america
FRANKIE LEE

You spread lies about him and people hate him and now you asked why Bush
cause chaos wherever he went.

ps.com...

Old March 17th, 2007, 02:49 AM posted to alt.politics.bush,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.europe,rec.travel.latin-america
Robert Broughton

FRANKIE LEE wrote:

You spread lies about him and people hate him and now you asked why Bush
cause chaos wherever he went.

Nonsense. I read lucieinthesky's posting carefully, and all the way through,
and I couldn't find a single lie in it. The part about the dumb****
hypocrites sticking their heads up Bush's ass was especially true.

--
Bob Broughton
http://broughton.ca/
- Chuck Wright, May 22, 2006