A Trip to Europien Heaven (Switzerland)

Old June 5th, 2012, 12:51 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default A Trip to Europien Heaven (Switzerland)

http://www.holidaytravelreports.com/...en_Heaven.aspx

Switzerland is most beautiful city in the world. It lies in the center of western Europe. Switzerland is also called water tower. Switzerland are best places for tourist for enjoy the beautiful days of life. There are so must places to view .
And people are like here weather environment. I had visited there last year. You can read the complete report on the link above.
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:28 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

wrote:
http://www.holidaytravelreports.com/...en_Heaven.aspx

Switzerland is most beautiful city in the world. It lies in the center of
western Europe. Switzerland is also called water tower. Switzerland are
best places for tourist for enjoy the beautiful days of life. There are
so must places to view .
And people are like here weather environment. I had visited there last
year. You can read the complete report on the link above.

ROTFLOL!!! This troll has to be the world's stupidest! IQ minus 50 ?
--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad
Old June 6th, 2012, 01:24 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
bill

In article ,
lid says...

On Tue, 5 Jun 2012 18:28:02 +0000 (UTC), Erilar

http://www.holidaytravelreports.com/...en_Heaven.aspx

Switzerland is most beautiful city in the world. It lies in the center of
western Europe. Switzerland is also called water tower. Switzerland are
best places for tourist for enjoy the beautiful days of life. There are
so must places to view .
And people are like here weather environment. I had visited there last
year. You can read the complete report on the link above.

ROTFLOL!!! This troll has to be the world's stupidest! IQ minus 50 ?

It's a trip report written by somebody whose mother tongue isn't
English.

And who sounds as if he hasn't been to Switzerland either.

The one thing Indians who travel abroad always talk about is the food.

This reads like he read a guidebook, badly...

--
William Black

When you hear the words 'Our people are our greatest asset' then it's
time to leave.
Old June 6th, 2012, 08:43 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Frank Hucklenbroich

Am Wed, 6 Jun 2012 01:24:27 +0100 schrieb Bill:

[...]

Maybe he seen a Bollywood-movie? The do lots of these flicks in
Switzerland. (dancing around in the snow with mountains in the background)
:-)

Reagrds,

Frank

Old June 8th, 2012, 08:01 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge 666[_2_]

You could have your mother's...
Thank you irwell, back to sleep now.

Old July 10th, 2012, 11:41 AM
carlos520 carlos520 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
http://www.holidaytravelreports.com/...en_Heaven.aspx

Switzerland is most beautiful city in the world. It lies in the center of western Europe. Switzerland is also called water tower. Switzerland are best places for tourist for enjoy the beautiful days of life. There are so must places to view .
And people are like here weather environment. I had visited there last year. You can read the complete report on the link above.
Switzerland is a very beautiful country. It is a heaven of tourist and every tourist want to go there and see the beauty of nature, I like to go at Chateau de Chillon, Montreux during my vocations.
pet friendly accommodation gold coast

Last edited by carlos520 : July 28th, 2012 at 07:26 AM.
Old July 11th, 2012, 07:15 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Beer Tricks Potter

http://www.holidaytravelreports.com/...rip_to_Europie....

Switzerland is most beautiful city in the world. It lies in the center
of
western Europe. Switzerland is also called water tower. Switzerland are
best places for tourist for enjoy the beautiful days of life. There are
so must places to view .
And people are like here weather environment. I had visited there last
year. You can read the complete report on the link above.

ROTFLOL!!! * *This troll has to be the world's stupidest! *IQ minus 50 ?

It's a trip report written by somebody whose mother tongue isn't
English.
--

Martin

only his daddys reach around...