Grand Lido Negril or Couples?

Old July 11th, 2007, 01:19 AM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
G&G

Default Grand Lido Negril or Couples?

Which is the best?

Old July 12th, 2007, 04:06 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Anonymouse

Hi,

I've stayed at Couples Negril and it was fabulous!

So nice I'll probably go back for my upcoming wedding.

G&G wrote:
Which is the best?

--

- Call me ruthless, amoral, but never call me dishonest. -
Old July 12th, 2007, 05:34 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Nick and Judy

Did you look at the reviews on Tripadvisor? I've been to Couples Negril and
OchosRios and both were great, but I've heard Grand Lido is fab as well. We
were at Sandals Whitehouse(their newest resort) in Sep 2006 and it was
fantastic.

"Anonymouse" wrote in message
Hi,

I've stayed at Couples Negril and it was fabulous!

So nice I'll probably go back for my upcoming wedding.

G&G wrote:
Which is the best?

--

- Call me ruthless, amoral, but never call me dishonest. -

Old July 12th, 2007, 09:02 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Anonymouse

Hi,

I didn't think couples ocho was nearly as nice as negril... ocho was
older, more multi-level, and had fewer amenities... it did include
horseback riding which was nice.

Nick and Judy wrote:
Did you look at the reviews on Tripadvisor? I've been to Couples Negril and
OchosRios and both were great, but I've heard Grand Lido is fab as well. We
were at Sandals Whitehouse(their newest resort) in Sep 2006 and it was
fantastic.

"Anonymouse" wrote in message
Hi,

I've stayed at Couples Negril and it was fabulous!

So nice I'll probably go back for my upcoming wedding.

G&G wrote:
Which is the best?

Old November 14th, 2011, 05:12 AM
collin1 collin1 is offline
Banned

02The Globetrekker Phoenix Escort programmes arent Phoenix Escorts bad and can Phoenix Asian Escort be picked up on Ebay for Phoenix Asian Escorts a tenner. I particularly liked the London one. Rough Guide on Channel 5 are better then I thought but not a patch on the old Rough Guide by the BBC.