Bahamas All-inclusive recommendations?

Old March 22nd, 2007, 04:21 AM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
David E. Bath

Default Bahamas All-inclusive recommendations?

Well my wife and I are finally going to go to a non-US all-inclusive
for the first time in 6 years.

We're looking at the Bahamas, Anyone have any suggestions pro or con
on all-inclusives there?

--
David Bath - Moderator for rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive

Old April 5th, 2007, 07:37 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
elliot

We prefer Dominican Repulic..sorry no help with Bahamas