Spring Break 2008 with Young Teens

Old May 9th, 2007, 11:43 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
fireguy

Default Spring Break 2008 with Young Teens

I'm looking for a place to take my family - including 14 year old boy
and 13 year old girl in Mid March next year. Thinking about Mexico
because the airfare is cheaper - we live in Colorado. My wife and I
did a Sandals in Ocho Rios about 15 years ago and loved it. Looking
for something similar where kids are welcome. Any suggestions?

Old June 3rd, 2007, 04:42 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Bob Cotter

In article ,
fireguy wrote:

I'm looking for a place to take my family - including 14 year old boy
and 13 year old girl in Mid March next year. Thinking about Mexico
because the airfare is cheaper - we live in Colorado. My wife and I
did a Sandals in Ocho Rios about 15 years ago and loved it. Looking
for something similar where kids are welcome. Any suggestions?

Unless you have already excluded a cruise, I would recommend that for
your family.

We did a spring break cruise with our girls when they were 12 and 14.
The loved it as there were about 100 others like them on board. We did
the Mexican Riviera out of LA for that cruise. Of course some of the
passengers long removed from the concept of Spring Break weren't so
excited.

Cheers... Bob

--
If replying by email, please remove the removes.
Visit my home course at http://www.sunshinecoastgolf.com