[Admin] I think it's time to end this group

Old September 8th, 2007, 04:56 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
dazzled

Default [Admin] I think it's time to end this group

Aww.... I just got here and I think its an important topic...BTW does anyone
know where I could find single travelers willing to share all inclusive
trips ?

"G&G" wrote in message
I have to agree with you. Unfortunate tho. We love all-inclusives and
wish
this site would get more beneficial posts.
G.
"David E. Bath" wrote in message
Traffic is next to nothing nowadays and so even when someone does post
something they get few to no answers. Without useful replies, there is
no reason for this group to continue.

Unless some number of folks object, I'd like to have this group
removed, meaning it will no longer exist.

--
David Bath - Moderator for rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive

Old September 13th, 2007, 11:25 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
cramer

dazzled wrote:
Aww.... I just got here and I think its an important topic...BTW does anyone
know where I could find single travelers willing to share all inclusive
trips ?

yes; you can post here. I'm interested in Club Med Columbus Isle
which would cost $1200pp from Ft Lauderdale through Pavlus. Oct 11
Old September 15th, 2007, 08:52 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Mike

cramer wrote:
dazzled wrote:
Aww.... I just got here and I think its an important topic...BTW does
anyone know where I could find single travelers willing to share all
inclusive trips ?

yes; you can post here. I'm interested in Club Med Columbus Isle which
would cost $1200pp from Ft Lauderdale through Pavlus. Oct 11

We've been to Columbus Isle 5 times and are returning the week of
Sept 30 - Oct 7. If you have any specific questions, I'd be glad
to answer. You might want to take a look at my personal web site
with trip reports for Columbus Isle and several other resorts. See:
www.hammocktree.us/ms/trips.html

Mike
Old September 16th, 2007, 12:16 AM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
cramer

Default columbus Isle

Mike wrote:
cramer wrote:

We've been to Columbus Isle 5 times and are returning the week of
Sept 30 - Oct 7. If you have any specific questions, I'd be glad
to answer. You might want to take a look at my personal web site
with trip reports for Columbus Isle and several other resorts. See:
www.hammocktree.us/ms/trips.html

Mike

I was last there in Nov 2005 and have always thought it was
great. about 60% French and most people 35+ with virtually no kids
Old November 14th, 2011, 05:20 AM
collin1 collin1 is offline
Banned

09Just buy a Edmonton Escort smaller vibrator as to Edmonton Asian Escort not cause discomfort. It can Edmonton Escorts go in as far as you Edmonton Asian Escortst want it to. I find immense pleasure with smaller vibrators. I used to have this huge one that did everything I found it was just too intense for me, and too big!