Timeshare Listings For Sale or Rent by Owner

Old February 18th, 2009, 05:03 PM posted to rec.travel.misc
FSBO

Default Timeshare Listings For Sale or Rent by Owner

We are glad you stopped in for a visit to learn how we can assist you
in fulfilling your marketing needs. Worldwide Timeshare Listings is a
full service marketing company that specializes in Selling and Renting
Timeshare properties.

Buying: Why buy Timeshares from the resale market? Because when you
purchase a timeshare directly from the developer, you’re paying for
all the construction and marketing costs they incurred in the process.
These expenses are passed on to the market which means you end up
paying for them. By buying resale, you will pay 40% - 60% off the
retail price.

Selling: When selling your vacation property, we get you fast
results, it’s that simple. We send out high call volumes of voice
broadcasts to list’s of potential buyers phone numbers and email
addresses across the world to connect a potential buyer to you. We
utilize a massive direct mail distribution with an aggressive sales
team and a very user friendly website targeting buyers and renters
that gets the job done for you.

Renting: If you’re looking to put some extra money in your pocket
this year, or cannot possibly use your property, we can gladly and
efficiently rent your property out. Our sales team consistently
strives to set the benchmark for the industry when it comes to getting
the job done for you!

* Rated #1 in customer service for our industry
* No Closing Costs
* No Appraisal Fees
* No Commissions
* No Hidden Costs