Can you bring a sealed can of soda on a plane?

Old November 18th, 2008, 11:55 AM posted to rec.travel.air
grusl[_4_]

Default Can you bring a sealed can of soda on a plane?

"jamoran" wrote in message
.. .

Ken Litwak wrote:
I know there are restrictions on liquids, like water bottles, toothpaste
tubes, shampoo, etc. What about soda cans? Since it would be a challenge
for most of us to put something into a soda can and then seal it so that
it looked factory-sealed, I'm wondering if this is okay to bring through
security.

I so bring sealed cans of soda or bottles of Gatoraide in my briefcase
If anyone takes issue, they will have to deal with me and I take no
nonsense and dont let people give me a hard time.

I do not believe you. If that was the case you would miss your flights
through being detained by security.

Ken, don't bring your sealed soda can expecting it to be let through.

Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore

Old November 18th, 2008, 09:38 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Jim Davis[_1_]

.. .

Cough-cough-cough-BULL****-cough-cough.