cheaper passports

Old January 26th, 2007, 01:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
solgirl

Default cheaper passports

Are there places that offer cheaper passports? I want to go to Mexico
with my kids and I don't want to pay $95 for a passport
I called up one passport place online and I don't know why they said
they were cheaper because
after I pay for all the fees i would have to pay $200
Thanks

Old January 26th, 2007, 01:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Shelley

$97.00 is the price of a passport, you can get it at your local Govt'
office. You also need 2 photos, those
can be obtained at most Walgreens for less. A passport usually talkes
6-8 weeks but may be longer now.
Also, I believe children under 12 or 13 must have both parents present
for the passport. You do not need
a passport to take a cruise out of the US as of right now Hope this
helps. Shelley

Old January 26th, 2007, 03:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
AWB

You can't get a discount when buying a US Passport as it is a
Government mandated fee.

Can you get real (i.e. not counterfeit) "One Hundred Dollar" bills for
less than $100.00 ??

Old January 27th, 2007, 05:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Odysseus

In article , says...

In article . com,
says...
Are there places that offer cheaper passports? I want to go to Mexico
with my kids and I don't want to pay $95 for a passport
I called up one passport place online and I don't know why they said
they were cheaper because
after I pay for all the fees i would have to pay $200
Thanks

You're in luck.

You need DON'S House of Passports.

http://www.DON'sHouseofPassports.com

At DON's House of Passports, you can buy any Passport you'd like from
any country of origin you choose. Passports can be purchased in your
name, or any ALIAS you wish. No pesky birth certificates or proof of
residency required at DON's House of Passports. Prices start at
$29.99 (plus shipping and handling). Mention you saw it here and
receive a special bonus. DON's House of Passports will send one of
their trained employees to your home to PACK your suitcases FOR you.
They will even place one of their extra special GIFTS inside, so you
have a surprise waiting for you if (I mean when) you wake up.

(some restrictions apply)

So..... hurry over to:

http://www.DON'sHouseofPassports.com

tell them Osama sent you.

You can buy a passport from any of the following countries but it
will cost 495 Euros. If they weren't so expensive, I would buy one
as an historical curiosity.

* British Honduras
* British Hong Kong
* Dutch Guyana
* British Guyana
* British West Indies
* Netherlands East Indies
* New Hebrides
* Eastern Samoa
* Burma
* Rhodesia
* New Grenada
* Zanzibar
* USSR
* Spanish Guinea
* South Vietnam
* British West Indies DIPLOMATIC

http://www.ptclub.com/campassport.html

Old February 25th, 2007, 05:22 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake Chuck.K :

And off you go to alt.humor.best-of-usenet

In article . com,
says...
[...]

Chuck

--
dillon

The pen may be mightier than the sword, but I've never
seen a .sig beat a Sig.