GGC2008 is going to be on Adventure of the Seas 20 Jan 2008

Old February 23rd, 2007, 06:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
piperut

Default GGC2008 is going to be on Adventure of the Seas 20 Jan 2008

Hello Everyone,

The GGC2008 decided to take the cruise George Leppla has planned on
RCCL's Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan on 20 Jan 2008.

George's webpage about this cruise, with the rates are located at
http://www.cruisemaster.com/adventure.htm

RCCL is pulling the group space on 15 April, so if you want to go on
this group it is better to put a deposit down sooner instead of
later. The rates are only good as long as George has the group space
available.

roland
GGC2008 Chairperson

Old February 23rd, 2007, 11:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
F.

"piperut" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hello Everyone,

The GGC2008 decided to take the cruise George Leppla has planned on
RCCL's Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan on 20 Jan 2008.

George's webpage about this cruise, with the rates are located at
http://www.cruisemaster.com/adventure.htm

RCCL is pulling the group space on 15 April, so if you want to go on
this group it is better to put a deposit down sooner instead of
later. The rates are only good as long as George has the group space
available.

roland
GGC2008 Chairperson

No Bids.........No Choices..........It's all about you, isn't it rolo

Old February 24th, 2007, 12:08 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Lloyd Parsons

In article , "F."
wrote:

"piperut" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hello Everyone,

The GGC2008 decided to take the cruise George Leppla has planned on
RCCL's Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan on 20 Jan 2008.

George's webpage about this cruise, with the rates are located at
http://www.cruisemaster.com/adventure.htm

RCCL is pulling the group space on 15 April, so if you want to go on
this group it is better to put a deposit down sooner instead of
later. The rates are only good as long as George has the group space
available.

roland
GGC2008 Chairperson

No Bids.........No Choices..........It's all about you, isn't it rolo

That's a cheap shot, Fred.

He and the committee were encouraged to make a decision without all the
voting and bidding since there didn't seem to be much responses here or
in the Yahoo groups.

I think they made a good choice even though I probably won't go.
Old February 24th, 2007, 12:46 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_2_]

Lloyd Parsons wrote:
In article , "F."
wrote:

"piperut" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

I agree that they made a good choice. The GGC concept is still alive.

Ermalee
Old February 24th, 2007, 01:24 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cal Ford

In article , F. says...

No Bids.........No Choices..........It's all about you, isn't it rolo

Not really Mr. F.......

Roland and I had some discussions on this subject over the past few months and
we did in fact have a Cruise lined up and ready to bid.

However for both Business and Personal reasons it became apparent that this time
frame would just not work for us. Therefore we declined to participate.

Therefore due to the underwhelming response, interest, and discussions, Roland
and team had no real choice but to go to Plan B. And an excellent backup plan it
is because it is a great ship, a great Cruise, and will be handled by an
experienced agent who knows his way around the group business.

A toast to the GGC-2008 bunch, may they have smooth seas and warm winds.

Cal Ford
Lido Deck Cruises

Old February 24th, 2007, 01:43 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kate

On Feb 23, 6:56�pm, "F." wrote:
"piperut" wrote in message

ps.com...

Hello Everyone,

The GGC2008 decided to take the cruise George Leppla has planned on
RCCL's Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan on 20 Jan 2008.

George's webpage about this cruise, with the rates are located at
http://www.cruisemaster.com/adventure.htm

RCCL is pulling the group space on 15 April, so if you want to go on
this group it is better to put a deposit down sooner instead of
later. * The rates are only good as long as George has the group space
available.

roland
GGC2008 Chairperson

No Bids.........No Choices..........It's all about you, isn't it rolo-

Fred,

The committee, which I am a member, worked long and hard trying to
find interest from any travel agent and suggestions from the readers
of rtc. We decided against the Viking Cruise because it is in
December. George's cruise was the right time and the right price.

We decided to take him up on this cruise.

Now, would you be kind enough to back off and leave Roland alone. You
are wrong, we did have bids, this is the Choice we made. And NO it is
not all about Roland, I suggested this cruise a long time ago.

Kate

Old February 24th, 2007, 01:53 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

"F." wrote

No Bids.........No Choices..........It's all about you, isn't it rolo

No, Fred.... you got it all wrong. It is all about ME! ME! ME! ME! Since
I still don't have any medical insurance I am saving up for my next
operation. My butt needs new bushings again and I'm afraid I'm going to
have to pay out the ass for this procedure. It may look like a group cruise
to you, but if enough people book.... I'll be sitting pretty once again!

Fred, let me be the first to invite you to come along. I know you don't do
the "group thing" but this ship is big enough for you to get lost if you
feel the need to escape from the rest of us. The first drink is on me!

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

April 29, 2007 GGC2007 http://cruisemaster.com/pride.htm
October 14, 2007 MOAGC 3 - http://www.moagc-3.com
January 20, 2008 - Adventure - http://cruisemaster.com/adventure.htm

Old February 24th, 2007, 02:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
F.

"George Leppla" wrote in message

"F." wrote

[...]

Geez George if you would lay off the shrimp you might get a few more years
out of those old ass bushin's. So you finally come clean about financing
your issues, you and that group of yours pulled the wool over my eyes again.
As for the invite, I will accept, and only if I can share a room with "FANG"
and rolo, who needs the same operation, promises not to wear a skirt at
dinner.

Old February 24th, 2007, 02:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
F.

"Lloyd Parsons" wrote in message
In article , "F."
wrote:

"piperut" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hello Everyone,

The GGC2008 decided to take the cruise George Leppla has planned on
RCCL's Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan on 20 Jan 2008.

George's webpage about this cruise, with the rates are located at
http://www.cruisemaster.com/adventure.htm

RCCL is pulling the group space on 15 April, so if you want to go on
this group it is better to put a deposit down sooner instead of
later. The rates are only good as long as George has the group space
available.

roland
GGC2008 Chairperson

No Bids.........No Choices..........It's all about you, isn't it rolo

That's a cheap shot, Fred.

You should have read the original I was going to post

Old February 24th, 2007, 02:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
F.

"Cal Ford" wrote in message
In article , F. says...

[...]

Please Cal............hand me a Kleenex