GGC2008 is going to be on Adventure of the Seas 20 Jan 2008

Old February 24th, 2007, 02:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
F.

Default GGC2008 is going to be on Adventure of the Seas 20 Jan 2008

"Kate" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 23, 6:56?pm, "F." wrote:
"piperut" wrote in message

ps.com...

Hello Everyone,

The GGC2008 decided to take the cruise George Leppla has planned on
RCCL's Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan on 20 Jan 2008.

George's webpage about this cruise, with the rates are located at
http://www.cruisemaster.com/adventure.htm

RCCL is pulling the group space on 15 April, so if you want to go on
this group it is better to put a deposit down sooner instead of
later. The rates are only good as long as George has the group space
available.

roland
GGC2008 Chairperson

No Bids.........No Choices..........It's all about you, isn't it rolo-

Fred,

Now, would you be kind enough to back off and leave Roland alone.

NO

Old February 24th, 2007, 02:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
F.

Hi Erm

They just don't get it.....Hope you and Bill are doing well.

Old February 24th, 2007, 02:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Feb 23, 1:25�pm, "piperut" wrote:
Hello Everyone,

The GGC2008 decided to take the cruise George Leppla has planned on
RCCL's Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan on 20 Jan 2008.

George's webpage about this cruise, with the rates are located athttp://www.cruisemaster.com/adventure.htm

RCCL is pulling the group space on 15 April, so if you want to go on
this group it is better to put a deposit down sooner instead of
later. * The rates are only good as long as George has the group space
available.

roland
GGC2008 Chairperson

=-=-=-=-

A Great choice, Roland and the Committee. Thank you for your hard work
in a difficult situation.

I had this cruise booked, but had to cancel as I have a 12 night
cruise booked 2 weeks after the Adventu GGC2008 cruise.

It Is a great ship, price, and ports. Sure wish I could make it, but
alas, can't.

Stephen in FLL------GGC2000 Committee Member

Old February 24th, 2007, 02:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_2_]

F. wrote:
Hi Erm

They just don't get it.....Hope you and Bill are doing well.

Hello my friend. Thank you for not posting your original response. :-)
I do hope you sign up for the GGC, and hope that we are able to go too.
Thanks for your well wishes.

Ermalee
Old February 24th, 2007, 06:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cal Ford

As I suspected Roland, there are more postings after the dicision is announced
then there were before when you were seeking input and guidance. And most of it
appears to be on the negative side.

Given the current tone on RTC a person might as well go spend some time watching
the Fox Noise Network, you end up with the same sad feelings ......

Cal Ford

In article om, piperut
says...

Old February 24th, 2007, 06:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Cal Ford
wrote:

Given the current tone on RTC a person might as well go spend some time
watching
the Fox Noise Network, you end up with the same sad feelings ......

The noise is only from one person so I don't think anyone needs to be
sad or worry about the tone on RTC.

--
Charles
Old February 24th, 2007, 10:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
F.

"Charles" wrote in message
d...
In article , Cal Ford
wrote:

Given the current tone on RTC a person might as well go spend some time
watching
the Fox Noise Network, you end up with the same sad feelings ......

The noise is only from one person so I don't think anyone needs to be
sad or worry about the tone on RTC.

--
Charles

Chuck............You are so Dry

Old February 24th, 2007, 10:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Roland, I think it was a good idea picking between George's and Sue's group.
I've been part of the selection process in the past for an SGC and it's a
pain in the butt. Much easier this way... as the process continues to
evolve.

My only question... do people now get 2 T-shirts???? vbg

--Tom