is this true about US forking habits?

Old November 23rd, 2007, 06:37 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.food+drink.misc
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Default is this true about US forking habits?

Hatunen wrote:

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:15:26 +0100, Tim C.
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 16:43:15 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

And my other horror - people who drink with their mouth full so that their
wine or water glass ends up with bits of food in it. That really does make
me want to throw up!

yuck! I know what you mean, and they're probably talking all the time
as well.

Y'all need to stop paying so much attention to the habits of your
fellow diners.

Well said!

--
(*) ... of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
http://www.davidhorne.net - real address on website
Old November 23rd, 2007, 06:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.food+drink.misc
'Mike'

wrote:

And my other horror - people who drink with their mouth full so that
their
wine or water glass ends up with bits of food in it. That really does
make
me want to throw up!

yuck! I know what you mean, and they're probably talking all the time
as well.

Y'all need to stop paying so much attention to the habits of your
fellow diners.

Well said!

Yes. Well said.

It's all a case of one upmanship and ""I am better than you, look at my
breeding""

Having been involved with the public in the hotel and catering trade for
over 60 years after both a Private and Public Education, and having been in
the Forces, all be it for only a short while but nevertheless from Lower
Deck to Officer's Mess, I am amazed at just how people expose themselves
:-(((

Kind regards

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk for ALL Royal Navy Association matters
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will be there.

Old November 23rd, 2007, 07:01 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.food+drink.misc
'Mike'

'Mike' wrote:

and having been in
the Forces, all be it for only a short while but nevertheless from Lower
Deck to Officer's Mess, I am amazed at just how people expose themselves

Oh, do tell!

Oh no!

I watch telling others what should be done :-((

But then maybe YOU don't know :-((

Kindest regards

Mike

Old November 23rd, 2007, 07:03 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.food+drink.misc

'Mike' wrote:

and having been in
the Forces, all be it for only a short while but nevertheless from Lower
Deck to Officer's Mess, I am amazed at just how people expose themselves

Oh, do tell!

Oh no!

I watch telling others what should be done :-((

But then maybe YOU don't know :-((

I think that might have gone above your head?

Old November 23rd, 2007, 07:23 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.food+drink.misc
'Mike'

'Mike' wrote:

and having been in
the Forces, all be it for only a short while but nevertheless from
Lower
Deck to Officer's Mess, I am amazed at just how people expose
themselves

Oh, do tell!

Oh no!

I watch telling others what should be done :-((

But then maybe YOU don't know :-((

I think that might have gone above your head?

Bad editing of what I had already written and posted before checking :-))

However, that shows that EVERYBODY makes mistakes. You have to be BIG to
admit them. How many people do that?

Just sit back and watch :-))

People watching is a wonderful pastime ;-) They usually open their mouths
and put a foot in :-) and the higher that place themselves, the further they
fall :-))

WONDERFUL

Kindest possible regards. ;-)

Mike

Old November 26th, 2007, 07:19 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.food+drink.misc
Tim C.

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 19:01:17 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

"David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)" wrote in message
. ..
'Mike' wrote:

and having been in
the Forces, all be it for only a short while but nevertheless from Lower
Deck to Officer's Mess, I am amazed at just how people expose themselves

Oh, do tell!

Oh no!

That's not fair! You got David all excited and then refuse to tell.
:-)
Old November 26th, 2007, 08:22 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,uk.food+drink.misc
'Mike'

wrote:

"David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)" wrote in message
.. .
'Mike' wrote:

and having been in
the Forces, all be it for only a short while but nevertheless from
Lower
Deck to Officer's Mess, I am amazed at just how people expose
themselves

Oh, do tell!

Oh no!

That's not fair! You got David all excited and then refuse to tell.
:-)

Sorry, 'expose' as in their class or upbringing, not 'expose' as in
'flashing'

;-)

Mike