O.T

Old May 5th, 2010, 10:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Default O.T

We have tried ,and tried to find out what is behind putting up solar
panels all over new jersey,but cannot get any information from
anyone,does any one know?
surfer e2468 (AKA ANNIE)

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old May 5th, 2010, 10:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

On 5/5/10 5:04 PM, Surfer E2468 wrote:
We have tried ,and tried to find out what is behind putting up solar
panels all over new jersey,but cannot get any information from
anyone,does any one know?
surfer e2468 (AKA ANNIE)

Electricity Savings?

Old May 5th, 2010, 11:19 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

Tom K wrote:
On 5/5/10 5:04 PM, Surfer E2468 wrote:
We have tried ,and tried to find out what is behind putting up solar
panels all over new jersey,but cannot get any information from
anyone,does any one know?
surfer e2468 (AKA ANNIE)

Electricity Savings?

Tom, we know that the solar panels will go into PS&Gs grid, the real
question is will we, the consumers, see the savings. As I drive around
they are all over this area and they are UGLY.

Do you have PS&G up by you?

sue
Old May 7th, 2010, 05:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RayC[_2_]

http://www.pseg.com/media_center/pre...2009-02-10.jsp

--

Ray
=======================

Old May 7th, 2010, 09:48 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

We read the artical about the solar panels,and as we surmise it it is
going to cost the P S E & G customer 35 cents more (so they say) by
2013,do not think it will save the average home owner or user any
money,but will benifit the towns and schools etc.but do not expect ant
saving to reflect to the regular customer

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old May 8th, 2010, 02:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RayC

Surfer E2468 wrote:
We read the artical about the solar panels,and as we surmise it it is
going to cost the P S E & G customer 35 cents more (so they say) by
2013,do not think it will save the average home owner or user any
money,but will benifit the towns and schools etc.but do not expect ant
saving to reflect to the regular customer

cruise lover(~~~~~)

.

Yes ... but solar makes people feel good. ;-)

--
Ray Contreras
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Old May 8th, 2010, 04:08 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

RayC wrote:
Surfer E2468 wrote:
We read the artical about the solar panels,and as we surmise it it is
going to cost the P S E & G customer 35 cents more (so they say) by
2013,do not think it will save the average home owner or user any
money,but will benifit the towns and schools etc.but do not expect ant
saving to reflect to the regular customer

cruise lover(~~~~~)

.

Yes ... but solar makes people feel good. ;-)

but it looks ugly as can be and they are all over the place.lol

sue
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RayC[_2_]

Sue Mullen wrote:

but it looks ugly as can be and they are all over the place.lol

sue

Environmentalism has become the most popular "religion" in the US and
the extremists don't care how much it costs you or I in money or
aesthetics. If it is something "they" want, we have to pay for it and
look at it.

--

Ray
Old May 8th, 2010, 11:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

RAY:
Thank you for the artical about solar panels, wish our local paper
thought enough of their readers to print this news,nothing was ever said
in the courier post or phila. papers. And it seems this has been going
on since 2009

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..