Carnival Miracle 7-17-04 Review 7 Days New York to Bahamas

Old July 26th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Howie

Default Carnival Miracle 7-17-04 Review 7 Days New York to Bahamas

Jeff Coudriet wrote:

Don't know about the woman part Ben, lol, but you're right! I want some
avant garde too!

Jeff

You've got it right there in the District, Jeff. The Hirshorn (sp) is a
avant garde as it gets. I spent a few hours there lmao.

Howie - prefers the MOMA.

Old July 26th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Howie

Howie wrote:

I have to agree with Tom. There ships are gorgeous, and clean when they
are brand new. Keeping these ships clean does not seem to be a strong
suit for RCCL; although I was surprised that the Voyager last month was
in very good shape. Of course, I guess all of this could vary by ship.

Howie

Sorry, that should read "their ships."

Howie- screwing up those homynums again.

Old July 26th, 2004, 03:13 PM
Howie

Howie wrote:

Howie wrote:

I have to agree with Tom. There ships are gorgeous, and clean when
they are brand new. Keeping these ships clean does not seem to be a
strong suit for RCCL; although I was surprised that the Voyager last
month was in very good shape. Of course, I guess all of this could
vary by ship.

Howie

Sorry, that should read "their ships."

Howie- screwing up those homonyms again.

Old July 26th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Ermalee

Howie wrote:

Ermalee wrote:

Of course, Jeff. We were on the Brilliance together. :-) At least one of
was on the Brilliance, and maybe even together.

Ermalee ----loves those ships, even if they are identical

You're slipping, Erm. Jeff was on the Brilliance, and you were on the
Serenade. Or was that Diana on the Brilliance, and you and Jeff on the
Serenade. Damn, all that "coffee" I drank in Amsterdam is really
screwing up my memory.

Howie

Oh, I thought that was Jeff serenading me on the Brilliance.

Ermalee -----remembering someone brilliantly serenading :-)

Old July 26th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Ray Goldenberg

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 22:37:11 GMT, "Tom & Linda"
wrote:

RCI too.

Hi Tom,

Nothing new under the sun.
White Star had sister ships too, Titanic, Olympic, and the Britannic.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Old July 26th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Benjamin Smith

wrote:

RCI too.

Hi Tom,

Nothing new under the sun.
White Star had sister ships too, Titanic, Olympic, and the Britannic.

Very true, that's one of the reasons I don't think Titanic was a great
ship and what made her notable was her sinking. However, French lines
made most (if not all) of their ships different and are noted as having
great ships that led the state of the art of ship building and design.
Ships like the Paris (of 1921), Ile de France, Normandie, and France to
later become Norway are examples.

Ben S.