Port of Vancouver schedule now posted

Old February 12th, 2005, 01:32 AM
Phil

Default Port of Vancouver schedule now posted

Folks:

I noticed today that the Port of Vancouver has posted the Schedule for
Vancouver for 2005.
http://www.portvancouver.com/vanAlaC.../schedule.html

I have noticed that Royal Caribbean is docking at Canada Place while ALL
other cruise lines appear to be using Canada Place this year.

I will shortly be posting the updated annual posting on Vancouver in
coming weeks.

Phil in Vancouver
Seacruise

--
Seacruise http://www.seacruisechat.com
Canal Cam Schedule http://www.seacruisechat.com/panamacanal/

Strange but True:
1) It's illegal to drink beer out of a bucket while you're sitting on a
curb in St. Louis!
2) Clinophobia is the fear of beds!

Old February 12th, 2005, 01:40 AM
Charles

In article , Phil
wrote:

I have noticed that Royal Caribbean is docking at Canada Place while ALL
other cruise lines appear to be using Canada Place this year.

You mean Royal Caribbean is docking at Ballantyne.

--
Charles
Old February 12th, 2005, 01:52 AM
Phil

Folks:

I should have said that RADIANCE OF THE SEAS and SERENADE OF THE SEAS of
Royal Caribbean is docking at Ballantyne and VISION OF THE SEAS will be
docking at Canada Place.

Sorry for this misprint,

Phil
Seacruise

Old February 12th, 2005, 01:54 AM
Phil

Yes you are right, I just posted a correction before your message turned up on
my news server.

Phil
Seacruise

Old February 13th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Don & Lynn

Last Sept., we spent 2 nights at the Pan Pacific hotel, which is at the foot
of the Canada Place pier and terminal. It was fantastic. The pier has a
two-level promenade where you can walk all of the way around and you
actually look down on the ships. On the third day we took the Diamond
Princess on a coastal cruise to LA. That morning, a Princess employee
checked us in for the cruise in the hotel lobby-no lines. When the time
came, we took the elevator from the lobby down to the terminal, showed our
room key and boarded the ship. In the three days, we saw 11 or 12 ships
close up. We had a great time.
Don

Old February 13th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Bill Kinkaid

"Phil" wrote in message
Folks:

I noticed today that the Port of Vancouver has posted the Schedule for
Vancouver for 2005.
http://www.portvancouver.com/vanAlaC.../schedule.html

I have noticed that Royal Caribbean is docking at Canada Place while ALL
other cruise lines appear to be using Canada Place this year.

ITYM RCL is using Ballantyne, while all others are using Canada Place.

Bill in Vancouver

"We are running twenty-first century software
on hardware last upgraded 50,000 years ago or more.
This may explain a lot of what we see in the news."

- Ronald Wright, A Short History of Progress