ADMIN: My HAL, Cunard and QM2 Yahoogroups

Old November 17th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Charles

Default ADMIN: My HAL, Cunard and QM2 Yahoogroups

In article , CupCaked
wrote:

This, indeed, was the problem, Mark.

It is a general problem with web discussion groups, web sites, and on
Usenet too, as there are a bunch of moderated Usenet groups that have
went dead when the moderater has decided to move on for one reason or
another. And of course their right to quit. At least with the Yahoo
groups, if anyone desires to take the responsibility, they can set up a
replacement or replacement groups.

--
Charles
Old November 17th, 2003, 04:16 PM
Becca

There used to be a way to pass ownership ...

You are correct, it is simple to change ownership and moderators on
the Yahoo groups. You can also ban members from the group who are
causing problems.

Becca -----enjoys the Yahoo groups...

GGC http://www.ggc2004.com/
Norwegian Dawn http://www.cruisemaster.com/dawn.htm
Sleazy3 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm
MOAGC http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com/
Old November 17th, 2003, 09:02 PM
Becca

Mark Katzenberger wrote:

I'd like to know as well.

http://search2.cc.scd.yahoo.com/cct_...88#__highlight

Becca -----I hope this works for you...

Old November 17th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Mark Katzenberger

I SWEAR that option wasn't there before g
How I could have overlooked such an obvious choice is beyond me.

Thanks all,
Mark