Full Body Scans at Airports

Old June 8th, 2008, 08:56 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Runge12

Default Full Body Scans at Airports

Nooooooo, no fear, it's better coming in from time to time.
Don't want to be traumatized by security issues like the rest of you.
Don't want to get obese, like a lot of you.
Don't want to get more stupid by the day, like all of you gazing at Foxnews
Don't want to ignore the rest of the world like a lot of you
But I do enjoy a trip or two, as long as the $ is weak.
If ever one day it goes up, then we'll switch destinations, as we are
allowed to go anywhere we please, even Cuba (see what I mean ?)

"Larry in AZ" a écrit dans le message de
.. .
Waiving the right to remain silent, Larry in AZ usenet2
@DELETE.THISljvideo.com said:

Waiving the right to remain silent, "Runge12" said:

The US needs our good money.

Please come and spend all you've got.

...and don't try to stay like all the rest.

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
with all the privileges that this entails."

Old June 8th, 2008, 09:42 PM posted to rec.travel.air
z0ned0ut[_2_]

On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 12:27:05 -0700 'SMS'
wrote this on rec.travel.air:

z0ned0ut wrote:
On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 10:45:53 -0700 'SMS'
wrote this on rec.travel.air:

z0ned0ut wrote:

Yeah, leaving us all wide open to terrorists blowing up the place.
Good idea.
Rotfl.

You may be ROTFL, but in fact it's not funny that we have people in the
U.S. that think that more and more inspections, x-rays, etc are going to
have any effect at keeping terrorists out.

Your meaning is not exactly clear...those who place no limits on
the growing authoritarianism of govts in the name of terror are
fools. Obviously John Kulp is one of them.

That was my meaning--without naming names though.

ok. I don't mind mentioning his name given he claimed I have
no brains for questioning the need.

Old June 8th, 2008, 09:58 PM posted to rec.travel.air
DevilsPGD

In message
Kurt
Ullman wrote:

In article ,
DevilsPGD wrote:

Which of the current security measures would have changed 9/11 in any
significant way?

Not allowing box cutters. Of course that was supposed to be
happening before hand... but you did say "current".

Box cutters weren't the weapon used, the weapon was fear.

Besides which, the TSA doesn't notice small knives.

Even if you forget to bring a weapon with you, just stop at a shop in
the airport and buy a bottle, break it and wield that.

Sure, the actual physical item used for intimidation might have changed,
but how would that change the outcome?
Old June 8th, 2008, 11:15 PM posted to rec.travel.air
John Kulp

On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 17:18:30 +0100, z0ned0ut
wrote:

"TSA's New Scanner Gets Up Close and Personal
Modesty sacrificed to security in new see-through scanners"

"http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2008/06/tsa_scanners.html"

Yet another reason not to visit the US.

You think this won't start showing up elsewhere?

Yes, I'm sure it will. Hopefully, more people are becoming aware
of the surveillance states being created by our govts and will
demand a halt to it.

Yeah, leaving us all wide open to terrorists blowing up the place.
Good idea.

Rotfl.

Somebody with your complete lack of brains would.

Doubtless you'll be asking for intrusive anal inspections next.

Naw, your head's planted too far up yours to remove.

Old June 8th, 2008, 11:16 PM posted to rec.travel.air
John Kulp

wrote:

z0ned0ut wrote:

Yeah, leaving us all wide open to terrorists blowing up the place.
Good idea.

Rotfl.

You may be ROTFL, but in fact it's not funny that we have people in the
U.S. that think that more and more inspections, x-rays, etc are going to
have any effect at keeping terrorists out.

You can prove otherwise? I never went to war without weapons genius.

Old June 8th, 2008, 11:18 PM posted to rec.travel.air
John Kulp

On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 20:56:27 +0100, Martin D. Pay
wrote:

On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 18:37:38 GMT, Larry in AZ
mangled uncounted electrons
thus:

Waiving the right to remain silent, SMS said:

z0ned0ut wrote:

Yeah, leaving us all wide open to terrorists blowing up the place.
Good idea.

Rotfl.

You may be ROTFL, but in fact it's not funny that we have people in the
U.S. that think that more and more inspections, x-rays, etc are going to
have any effect at keeping terrorists out.

It's working so far...

That's the same logic that tells me that the elephant repellant I
have in my garden must be working, because I haven't seen any
elephants...

You have proof otherwise? Completely stupid analogy so you should be
able to prove it.

Martin D. Pay
Given how porous the USA's southern border is, I wonder that
anyone claims that the next lot of terrorists (and I grant that
there are plenty of folk out there who would like to martyr
themselves in the name of their god) will enter by air...

Give them a chance and they will, since they have tried that route
many times already. And you know a lot about Mexico too don't you?
Like they would stick out like a sore thumb there and would last about
a day.
Old June 8th, 2008, 11:20 PM posted to rec.travel.air
John Kulp

wrote this on rec.travel.air:

z0ned0ut wrote:

Yeah, leaving us all wide open to terrorists blowing up the place.
Good idea.

Rotfl.

You may be ROTFL, but in fact it's not funny that we have people in the
U.S. that think that more and more inspections, x-rays, etc are going to
have any effect at keeping terrorists out.

Your meaning is not exactly clear...those who place no limits on
the growing authoritarianism of govts in the name of terror are
fools. Obviously John Kulp is one of them.

Obviously, are so stupid you have no idea what you're talking about.
I worked in signal intelligence for 3 years during the 60s when a lot
more was done that is allowed today and it worked fine. You abused
it, you went right to prison. Full stop. You have no clue what
intelligence is all about do you, since you don't have any.

Old June 8th, 2008, 11:21 PM posted to rec.travel.air
John Kulp

wrote this on rec.travel.air:

z0ned0ut wrote:

Yeah, leaving us all wide open to terrorists blowing up the place.
Good idea.
Rotfl.

You may be ROTFL, but in fact it's not funny that we have people in the
U.S. that think that more and more inspections, x-rays, etc are going to
have any effect at keeping terrorists out.

Your meaning is not exactly clear...those who place no limits on
the growing authoritarianism of govts in the name of terror are
fools. Obviously John Kulp is one of them.

That was my meaning--without naming names though.

Because you're every bit as stupid as him. Try waging a war without
intelligence and see how long you live moron.
Old June 8th, 2008, 11:22 PM posted to rec.travel.air
John Kulp

wrote this on rec.travel.air:

z0ned0ut wrote:

Yeah, leaving us all wide open to terrorists blowing up the place.
Good idea.
Rotfl.

You may be ROTFL, but in fact it's not funny that we have people in the
U.S. that think that more and more inspections, x-rays, etc are going to
have any effect at keeping terrorists out.

Your meaning is not exactly clear...those who place no limits on
the growing authoritarianism of govts in the name of terror are
fools. Obviously John Kulp is one of them.

That was my meaning--without naming names though.

ok. I don't mind mentioning his name given he claimed I have
no brains for questioning the need.

Your stupid ignorant blatherins is proof positive of that.
Old June 8th, 2008, 11:23 PM posted to rec.travel.air
John Kulp

On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 21:56:56 +0200, "Runge12"
wrote:

Nooooooo, no fear, it's better coming in from time to time.
Don't want to be traumatized by security issues like the rest of you.
Don't want to get obese, like a lot of you.
Don't want to get more stupid by the day, like all of you gazing at Foxnews
Don't want to ignore the rest of the world like a lot of you
But I do enjoy a trip or two, as long as the $ is weak.
If ever one day it goes up, then we'll switch destinations, as we are
allowed to go anywhere we please, even Cuba (see what I mean ?)

No. What do you mean?

. ..