Lost details of flight from London City Airport - flight number list wanted

Old June 3rd, 2004, 06:43 PM
Chris Wilkins

Default Lost details of flight from London City Airport - flight number list wanted

I'm trying to find details of the following

Flight from:- London City Airport

to:- Luxor Egypt

On:- 27th Aug 2004
Return 10th or 11th Sept 2004

I have part flight number, its either GT306 or ???306 .Prity sure
the last three numbers are 306

I am metting friend on that day and have lost the details with no
contact possible.

Where can i get a comprehensive list of Charter and Scheduled flight
numbers from this Airport?

Cheers..
Old June 3rd, 2004, 07:19 PM
Peter File

Flight from:- London City Airport

to:- Luxor Egypt

On:- 27th Aug 2004
Return 10th or 11th Sept 2004

I have part flight number, its either GT306 or ???306 .Prity sure
the last three numbers are 306

I am metting friend on that day and have lost the details with no
contact possible.

Where can i get a comprehensive list of Charter and Scheduled flight
numbers from this Airport?

You can try www.londoncityairport.com , but I'm not sure anyone flys direct
to Egypt from there scheduled. Not so sure about Charters though.

Old June 3rd, 2004, 08:41 PM
Peter File

I'm trying to find details of the following

Flight from:- London City Airport

to:- Luxor Egypt

On:- 27th Aug 2004
Return 10th or 11th Sept 2004

I have part flight number, its either GT306 or ???306 .Prity sure
the last three numbers are 306

I am metting friend on that day and have lost the details with no
contact possible.

Where can i get a comprehensive list of Charter and Scheduled flight
numbers from this Airport?

Cheers..

That sounds very unlikely. Are you sure it is London City, and not
London Gatwick? I don't think any aircraft that can use LCY would have
the range to get to Luxor. GT used to be the code for GB Airways, now
a partner of British Airways, and Luxor is a likely destination for
them.

I was going to say. I thought the longest range aircraft leaving from LCY's
tiny runway would be a 146, which I doubt could reach Luxor with a full
load.

Old June 3rd, 2004, 09:09 PM
Miss L. Toe

"Chris Wilkins" wrote in message
I'm trying to find details of the following

Flight from:- London City Airport

to:- Luxor Egypt

On:- 27th Aug 2004
Return 10th or 11th Sept 2004

I have part flight number, its either GT306 or ???306 .Prity sure
the last three numbers are 306

I am metting friend on that day and have lost the details with no
contact possible.

Where can i get a comprehensive list of Charter and Scheduled flight
numbers from this Airport?

Cheers..

Could it be flight VG 306 to Luxembourg (LUX) not Luxor ???

http://www.flyvlm.com/schedules.asp

Old June 3rd, 2004, 09:23 PM
AJC

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 21:09:41 +0100, "Miss L. Toe"
wrote:

"Chris Wilkins" wrote in message
m...
I'm trying to find details of the following

Flight from:- London City Airport

to:- Luxor Egypt

On:- 27th Aug 2004
Return 10th or 11th Sept 2004

I have part flight number, its either GT306 or ???306 .Prity sure
the last three numbers are 306

I am metting friend on that day and have lost the details with no
contact possible.

Where can i get a comprehensive list of Charter and Scheduled flight
numbers from this Airport?

Cheers..

Could it be flight VG 306 to Luxembourg (LUX) not Luxor ???

http://www.flyvlm.com/schedules.asp

Hmm. GT, VG, on dodgy phone line, could be.
--==++AJC++==--
Old June 3rd, 2004, 09:24 PM
Miss L. Toe

wrote:

"Chris Wilkins" wrote in message
m...
I'm trying to find details of the following

Flight from:- London City Airport

to:- Luxor Egypt

On:- 27th Aug 2004
Return 10th or 11th Sept 2004

I have part flight number, its either GT306 or ???306 .Prity sure
the last three numbers are 306

I am metting friend on that day and have lost the details with no
contact possible.

Where can i get a comprehensive list of Charter and Scheduled flight
numbers from this Airport?

Cheers..

Could it be flight VG 306 to Luxembourg (LUX) not Luxor ???

http://www.flyvlm.com/schedules.asp

Hmm. GT, VG, on dodgy phone line, could be.

I just hope he comes back and tells us - that one took some searching :-)

Old June 4th, 2004, 06:14 AM
Graham Harrison

No way from London City. At least, not direct. Connecting flight via
Amsterdam or Paris maybe. GT is Gibair I think, now a BA franchisee but
maybe operating some charters on their own in which case the flight will be
from Gatwick.

--
*****
*****The "return to" address embedded in this mail is wrong as an antispam

Old June 5th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Chris Wilkins

Thanks for all the info guys.

The final destination is LUXOR. The route could be via Luxembourg.

Is there alist of charter flights somewhere available but the last
three digits were 306 preceeded with unreadable 2 or 3 letters.

Is there a search engine that will allow you to place say, 306 in it
and it will come up with all the schedule flights and charter flights
that have them in it.

Any thanks guys for you help

Chris...