Looking for a Cunard travel agent New York City

Old December 14th, 2010, 11:48 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Earl Evleth[_1_]

Default Looking for a Cunard travel agent New York City

Looking for a Cunard travel agent New York City

E Evleth

Old December 14th, 2010, 07:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:48:03 +0100, Earl Evleth wrote:

Looking for a Cunard travel agent New York City

E Evleth

Earl, there ain't no TAs left on this group worth a kettle of raw,
decomposed fish. The real TAs left for Facebook, Twitter and God Knows
where else. Once their Spamadvertising on RTC no longer worked, they
hit the trail to where the money is.

The only TA left is John Sisker, I would suggest you look at Sisker's
sterling record...of non achievement on RTC. In over a decade, he has
none, zero, nada one client from rec.travel.cruises.

You can bet your bippy that will contact you. His trailer, and I mean
this literally, need serious repair.

You might try www.cruisecritic.com.
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services
I never have nor ever will solicit or accept a booking.
Old December 15th, 2010, 01:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Earl Evleth
wrote:

Looking for a Cunard travel agent New York City

Why do they have to be New York City? I can think of several agents I
could recommend for Cunard but none in New York City.

--
Charles
Old December 21st, 2010, 09:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Charles plucked Senior Frog's Magic Twanger and said On 12/14/2010 8:42
PM:
In , Earl Evleth
wrote:

Looking for a Cunard travel agent New York City

Why do they have to be New York City? I can think of several agents I
could recommend for Cunard but none in New York City.

Check the travel section of the Sunday New York Times, I am sure they
will have listings of many travel agents specializing in cruises. My
agent is in Woodbury, MN.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

My Shutterfly Page http://photosbybrianmk.shutterfly.com/
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/brian.kochera1

Old December 21st, 2010, 11:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Mark (SF)

On Dec 14, 3:48*am, Earl Evleth wrote:
Looking for a Cunard travel agent New York City

E Evleth

While it's not a "personal" recommendation, ther Cunard website has a
search facility to find Cunard "Commodores"
(which I assume are Cunard-certified TA's and not members of an 80s
R&B group)

http://www.cunard.com/How-to-Book/Vo...ional-Locator/

Mark