Need for a Tour Leader in Paris France Be Welcome.

Old April 12th, 2005, 06:53 PM
TourLeader

Are you Nell Gwyn?

Louise de Keroualle
Old April 12th, 2005, 06:53 PM
TourLeader

Are you Nell Gwyn?

Louise de Keroualle
Old April 12th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Mxsmanic

nitram writes:

I wonder.

I listen mostly to women, since essentially all my friends are female.

Old April 12th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Mxsmanic

Old April 12th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Mxsmanic

Hatunen writes:

There are some women who find a great deal of truth in that.

Most women know far less about their own uterus than even the most
mediocre gynecologist does, with the obvious exception of women who are
themselves gynecologists.

Old April 12th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Deep Foiled Malls

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:08:17 +0200, The Rev Gaston

On 2005-04-12 01:57:40 +0200, Deep Foiled Malls
said:

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:58:01 -0700, Hatunen wrote:

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:46:18 GMT, Deep Foiled Malls
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:13:08 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Padraig Breathnach writes:

So what would be personal? No, don't answer that: you have no sense of
what is appropriate behaviour. Go **** yourself, but don't consider it
personal.

Some men think it's funny to make fun of their own wives. I think it's
despicable. (Some women do this, too, but it seems that they are less
prone to it than men.)

As you are not married, why should you judge?

He's obviously not spent much time listening to women discussing
their husbands among themselves.

Neither have I, and neither would I want to. That enclave of privacy I
am prepared to grant a woman I would marry.

He's just jumping on the self-righteousness bandwagon. Maybe he
expects to get Magda onside or something...
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com

"onside"? I haven't heard that euphemism before.

It doesn't seem to exist in any dictionary either, but I have used it
often, and people seem to understand it.

*shrug*
--
---
Old April 12th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Deep Foiled Malls

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:03:24 GMT, "No Spam" wrote:

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
.. .
Statistically, the French are still among the dirtiest people in Western
Europe, although it's nothing like the old days.

Please cite the evidence from which
your statistics are derived.

BWAAAHAHAAAAHHAAAAA!!!

Mixi, cite evidence?
--
---
Old April 12th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Deep Foiled Malls

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 06:01:19 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

Deep Foiled Malls writes:

Your site isn't doing well on that front, is it?

No, but it's not a commercial site.

You are trying to make money from it, thus it's a commercial site.
--
---
Old April 12th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Padraig Breathnach

On 2005-04-12 01:57:40 +0200, Deep Foiled Malls
said:

He's just jumping on the self-righteousness bandwagon. Maybe he
expects to get Magda onside or something...

"onside"? I haven't heard that euphemism before.

It doesn't seem to exist in any dictionary either, but I have used it
often, and people seem to understand it.

*shrug*

From NSOED:
=====
onside /as adv. Qn"sVId, as adj. "QnsVId/ adv. & a. Also on-side.M19.
[f. ON prep. + SIDE n.] Football & Hockey etc. In a position where a
player may lawfully play the ball; not offside.
=====

I have heard the term often, and not only in a football context; it
has gone in to general use.

--
PB
The return address has been MUNGED