Do French Women tend to be less endowed than other Women?

Old January 7th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Andromoda893

Default Do French Women tend to be less endowed than other Women?

Hello, I have a question for those of you who have been to France. I
have a friend that recently came back from Paris, and she said that
she couldn't find any larger bras to purchase in the lingerie shops. I
remember reading that Anne Cole, a top swimsuit designer saying that
French women, " had short legs and no bosom to speak of, though they
use push-up bras to great advantage."
I have heard that there are some men in France who, (supposedly)
like women with no breast, though I don't if that is really true or
not. Are French women born naturally with this boyish type of figure,
or is it just how french women themselves prefer to look?
Old January 7th, 2004, 06:53 PM
devil

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:49:21 -0800, Andromoda893 wrote:

Hello, I have a question for those of you who have been to France. I
have a friend that recently came back from Paris, and she said that
she couldn't find any larger bras to purchase in the lingerie shops. I
remember reading that Anne Cole, a top swimsuit designer saying that
French women, " had short legs and no bosom to speak of, though they
use push-up bras to great advantage."
I have heard that there are some men in France who, (supposedly)
like women with no breast, though I don't if that is really true or
not. Are French women born naturally with this boyish type of figure,
or is it just how french women themselves prefer to look?

Or perhaps they have a healthier diet?

(Putting my male chauvinist hat on: Oversized may have some advantages at
20. But it typically results in disaster at 50...)

Old January 7th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Earl Evleth

On 7/01/04 18:49, in article
, "Andromoda893"
wrote:

Hello, I have a question for those of you who have been to France. I
have a friend that recently came back from Paris, and she said that
she couldn't find any larger bras to purchase in the lingerie shops. I
remember reading that Anne Cole, a top swimsuit designer saying that
French women, " had short legs and no bosom to speak of, though they
use push-up bras to great advantage."
I have heard that there are some men in France who, (supposedly)
like women with no breast, though I don't if that is really true or
not. Are French women born naturally with this boyish type of figure,
or is it just how french women themselves prefer to look?

French women are generally not oversized in any sense of the word.
However, you will find more women of larger size in the country side, on
the farms, in Normandy and Bretagne than Paris.

French men are not as "breast oriented" as American, for instance,
the "rondeur" they focus on is the back side.

The real question is whether large breasts the standard world wide
in the human female? Or historically. I don`t see them in Greek or Egyptian
statuary.

The human form does transmit a message of the gender of the individual. The
mature female is recognizable by hair, breasts, hips and bottom at a
distance, and perhaps some body language. Some recent studies show that men
will select women as mates on the basis of hip size, which relates back
to being able to bear children (theirs!). I suspect that hips are more
important that breast size since the later usually end up producing
milk once the child is born.

Freud said that the first thing a human adult does when encountering another
human adult is establish gender. For the male, the female is a potential
mate. Another male is a potential enemy, competition.

Earl

Old January 7th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Certainty

"Andromoda893" wrote in message
om...

I have heard that there are some men in France who, (supposedly)
like women with no breast...

I can't imagine the attraction of "no breast" as you put it. Petite or
smallish breasts, however, can be quite attractive depending on the build of
the woman. I would think most men -- French or not -- would agree with
this.

Old January 7th, 2004, 08:10 PM
Peter L

"Andromoda893" wrote in message
om...
Hello, I have a question for those of you who have been to France. I
have a friend that recently came back from Paris, and she said that
she couldn't find any larger bras to purchase in the lingerie shops. I
remember reading that Anne Cole, a top swimsuit designer saying that
French women, " had short legs and no bosom to speak of, though they
use push-up bras to great advantage."
I have heard that there are some men in France who, (supposedly)
like women with no breast, though I don't if that is really true or
not. Are French women born naturally with this boyish type of figure,
or is it just how french women themselves prefer to look?

There are probably many less plus sized women in Paris than in any American
cities.

Old January 7th, 2004, 08:37 PM
JX Bardant

Are French women born naturally with this boyish type of figure,

Yes. They're born naturally without implants.

Old January 7th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Peter L

"JX Bardant" wrote in message
Are French women born naturally with this boyish type of figure,

Yes. They're born naturally without implants.

Who's born with implants?

Old January 7th, 2004, 09:25 PM
jcoulter

"Peter L" wrote in news:btho7a$7dpcu$1@ID-
110472.news.uni-berlin.de:

"JX Bardant" wrote in message
Are French women born naturally with this boyish type of figure,

Yes. They're born naturally without implants.

Who's born with implants?

That was sarcasm,
Peter, please let us not start the who has less sense of humor and irony
thread again.