A NICE GUIDE IN GUILIN OF CHINA

Old September 17th, 2006, 04:38 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
chinaguilinadvisor

Default A NICE GUIDE IN GUILIN OF CHINA

Guilin is reputed as the most beautiful scenery city of China. Its peaks
rise as suddenly from the Earth as trees in the forest, in various shapes
resemble buns, camels, fish, saw-teeth, horses, etc. it is the city you
must visit it or you will miss the most beautiful landscape out. the river
is like green silk ribbon while the hills seem hairpins of jade.The
landscape in Guilin is characterized by its “green hills, clear waters,
pretty rocks and fantastic caves’’.

I am a licensed tour guide of Guilin area, I graduated from Guangxi
Teacher's University, I have been worked as a teacher in the school,
salesperson in the fiber optic Christmas trees company for years, worked
in the travel service for more than 2 year, and I would like to offer
tourists updated and useful information of new Guilin, help people who
visit Guilin, I am sincere and warmhearted. I have guided tourists from
countries and enjoy a very good credic and integrity. You are sure that
you are not taking any risk by using my service.

I would like to offer you the best services as follows:

Greeting you at the airport, train or bus station and make reservation at
your request
Li river cruise tour. cormorant catching fishes, fantastic and colorful
caves,
Longsheng dragon's backbone rice terraces,
Marvelous minorities shows and local souvenirs market
Climbing the highest mountain to see the panoramic view of Guilin,
Stay in a small, old and town to enjoy the fresh air, quite, easy and real
countryside life. to see the market day of town,
Explore to sanjiang wind and rain bridge ( dong minority)
Yulong river bamboo boat rafting and to the water cave to take a special
mud bath
Liu San Jie Lighthow on Li River
Riding bicycle to old villages to see real farmers life and talk with
them
Learning to cook Chinese food in Yangshuo
Learning Chinese Qigong and Taiji.
Looking for girlfriend or boyfriend

Email:
Tel: 86-773-5617058 Cellphone number: 86-13086737586
Address: No 6, Renmin Road, Guilin, China.