Rats Run Wild in KFC-Taco Bell in N.Y.

Old February 24th, 2007, 12:49 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

Default Rats Run Wild in KFC-Taco Bell in N.Y.

On 24/02/07 13:01, in article
, "Capitalist Pig"
wrote:

Yeah well "dératisateur" ain't in the French dictionary pops

Wrong again, Google "dératisateur" on
www.google.fr and you get
passages like

Dératisation, les rats : informations sur les rats (dératisation ...
Les techniques de dératisations du dératisateur : la dératisations évolue
constamment en fonction des nouvelles découvertes, par exemple la célèbre
mort aux ...
www.desinfestation.ch/index. php?deratisation-cafards-guepes=Rats - 21k -

Amazon.fr : Nos voisins les hommes: DVD: Tim Johnson,Karey Kirkpatrick
La réaction des humains est rapide et expéditive (le dératisateur est le
personnage le plus drôle du film) mais l'astuce des animaux en viendra tout
de même ...
www.amazon.fr/ Nos-voisins-hommes-Tim-Johnson/dp/B000KLO89I - 62k - 22 fév
2007 - En*cache - Pages similaires

It is obviously derived from the words like

DÉRATISATION n. f. XXe siècle. Dérivé de dératiser.
Destruction systématique des rats par mesure d'hygiène. Une campagne de
dératisation.

Now who would carry out dératisation? Simple, a dératisateur.
If the person were female, we would use the word dératisateuse.
The term is rarely used but does come up on a google search

Histoire courte... : Quand Sappho éjecte Rimbaud...
Je commence : je ne serai jamais dératisateuse de rats, j'ai une phobie des
rats (être immensément intelligents) Donc : je suis. ...
quandsapphorencontrerimbaud.blogspirit.com/
archive/2006/01/15/409122cf15c4a4986526ac3d61cf38f1.html - 76k - Résultat
complémentaire - En*cache - Pages similaires

Whether the dictionaries have caught up with terms used by
Monsieur tout-le-monde or in common use is incidental,

You see, if you ever reach the state of life of really understanding
French, you will not have to loàk up a word to find out if it exists
in real usage. You will simple know.

And in the case of "dératisateur" you did not Piggy. You are and
always have been a phony.

:-)

Old February 24th, 2007, 01:02 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
kodok

Earl Evleth a écrit :
On 24/02/07 13:01, in article
, "Capitalist Pig"
wrote:

[...]

What difference do you make between "dératiseur" and "dératisateur" ?
In modern French (French as she is spoken) should not it be
DÉRATiSATIONNEUR ? It would be more appropriate to get a
solutionnisation
of the Ratification problemisation.

Happy to see that acces of female civil servants to this noble
profession is now considered.
Dératisateuse ! Is that regarded as a promotion for a décanimerdeuse ?

Old February 24th, 2007, 01:21 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

On 24/02/07 14:02, in article
, "kodok"
wrote:

What difference do you make between "dératiseur" and "dératisateur" ?
In modern French (French as she is spoken) should not it be
DÉRATiSATIONNEUR ? It would be more appropriate to get a
solutionnisation
of the Ratification problemisation.

Happy to see that acces of female civil servants to this noble
profession is now considered.
Dératisateuse ! Is that regarded as a promotion for a décanimerdeuse ?

New French words are so easy to create that I do it all the time.
My French colleagues never criticized me much when I did it
since the use of a new word was evident from the root word.

With regard to your question What difference do you make between
"dératiseur" and "dératisateur" it might just be what is easier
to say. The French will usually opt for the shortest word in speaking
so a long clumsy word like "manifestation" will be cut in popular
French to "manif". Few people will say "comment allez vous?" but
say "ca va". Of the three choices, "dératiseur", "dératisateur"
and DÉRATSATIONNEUR, I would opt for the "dératisateur", but and
even shorter version might be "dérateur". That word also exists
and is used in another sense. I imagine in popular French
people might use it to describe a rat exterminator but in context
so everybody would know who they are talking about.

Old February 24th, 2007, 01:26 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Cochon Capitaliste

"Dératisation" and "dératiser" are French words; "dératisateur" is not
a French word. It is neither in dictionnaires Robert, nor Larousse, If
one consults the Paris Yellow Pages under "dératisateur" one finds 170
listings for SERVICES for Dératisation,Désinfection,Désinsectisation.
The closest English equivalent for a person who performs these
services is a "nettoyeur" You neither read, write nor speak the French
language pops and you're wrong so often, I'm beginning to think you
enjoy it.

Old February 24th, 2007, 01:46 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Runge

Default self called earl evleth gives you the wrong stuff

Another lecture by earl evleth who cannot grasp the french language after 30
years + living in the country !
That guy doesn't know, doesn't think, he just posts to show off...and
pollutes with his OT stuff.

"Earl Evleth" a écrit dans le message de news:
On 24/02/07 14:02, in article
, "kodok"

Old February 24th, 2007, 02:03 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Cochon Capitaliste

Ahh you create French words all the time evleth, Since no one pays any
attention to your drivel your cleverness goes unnoticed with the
exception of myself and Monsieur Runge. We don't like you at all,
thats why we take the trouble to ridicule your foolishness. Since your
name, e-mail, street address and phone number are a matter of public
record, you might consider pondering the offensive crap you post
everywhere. If you and Madame Pompadour want to cast your fates to the
wind, I would be more than happy to take in Gaston until you regain
your senses. I just bought a Peugeot 407 coupé. The "compteur de
vitesse" goes all the way to 300 kph, the "livret" says 220 kph is the
top speed. I'm sure Gaston would prefer un séjour sur la Côte d'Azur
in style then a visit to one of your criminal associates in some dingy
prison.

Old February 24th, 2007, 03:51 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

On 24/02/07 14:21, in article , "Earl
Evleth" wrote:

For Piggy

From Google

Résultats 1 - 10 sur un total d'environ 525 pour dératisateur . (0,10
secondes)*

:-)

Dératisation, les rats : informations sur les rats (dératisation ...
Les techniques de dératisations du dératisateur : la dératisations évolue
constamment en fonction des nouvelles découvertes, par exemple la célèbre
mort aux ...
www.desinfestation.ch/index. php?deratisation-cafards-guepes=Rats - 21k -

Les techniques de dératisation du dératisateur :

La lutte des hommes contre les rats est une longue histoire. Des premières
tentatives de mettre les récoltes et la nourriture à l'abri des rats: Moyens
mécaniques, obstacles, pièges etc, aux raticides, de la mort-aux-rats aux
rodenticides les plus modernes, représentant un danger de plus en plus
faible pour les êtres humains et les animaux domestiques. Malgré ces siècles
de lutte et de nombreuses techniques de dératisation les rats sont toujours
là, bien vivants et organisés, et bien loin de disparaître comme de
nombreuses espèces animales décimées par l'homme. Bien qu'une disparition
totale des rats n'est pas à souhaiter: Leur rôle d'éboueurs dans les égouts
et leurs passages réguliers dans ces canalisations permettent d'empêcher que
des obstacles s'y accumulent et gênent le passage des eaux usées.

****

Argument over

Old February 24th, 2007, 04:25 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Stephen Ellenson

"Earl Evleth" wrote in message
On 24/02/07 14:21, in article , "Earl
Evleth" wrote:

For Piggy

From Google

[...]

Well, I didn't see the start of this disagreement but I did see the video of
the NYC KFC/Taco Bell rats running around. It was truly disgusting. Did they
show it outside the US?

Old February 24th, 2007, 04:31 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

On 24/02/07 17:25, in article , "Stephen
Ellenson" wrote:

"Earl Evleth" wrote in message

Argument over

Well, I didn't see the start of this disagreement but I did see the video of
the NYC KFC/Taco Bell rats running around. It was truly disgusting. Did they
show it outside the US?

It is available on the web news, like

http://www.usatoday.com/money/indust...-24-rats_x.htm

has a photo.

Google news in French mentions a couple of articles, we will see
tomorrow hos Le Parisien treats it.

The biggest rat problem in France is in Gournay-sur-Marne
although the guy pretends to be a Pig. :-)

Old February 24th, 2007, 05:47 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Capitalist Pig[_1_]

Hey pops, just because some French exterminator used the term
"dératisateur" on a website doesn't earn him a membership in
"l'Académie française" There is no common use of the word, nor are
there any literary, scientific, historical nor philosophical examples
of it in the French language. Since you don't speak French and don't
know anything about the language beyond reading a restaurant menu or
buying an English language newspaper from a vendor, how can you claim
authorship of legitimate gallicismes? The caquet of a 5 year old may
be tolerated by his parents, but by the age of 7 he progresses beyond
baby talk lest he endure the dersion of his peers. You Evleth however
insist on boasting of your soiled diapers of ignorance as though it
were a source of pride! Why don't you go off and visit some prisoners
in some dank jail. Your nothing but an emmerdeur and tiresome fool.